Chapter One - Dragons.

Azula's POV:

I have always loved Romania.
I loved the forests that I played in as a child,
the lakes that were filled with enchanting creatures that loved 11 year old me.
But I loved the dragons the most.

I was born with a special affinity that I inherited from my great grandmother , I could speak the languages and dialects of Snakes and Dragons.
My parents were amazed and happy at my affinity as they worked with Dragons.
The Andrei Family was known for their obsession with Dragons , they have been involved with them since the Dark Ages.

I loved my parents and loved to help them with their Dragons.
I was a key part of their most difficult activities , they trusted me after they saw me approach a female Chinese Fireball that was protecting her eggs , I was able to calm it down.
Though I didn't realise what happened until after she nestled into my hand.
My parents died from Dragon Pox when I was 11.
Ever since I have been raised by Charlie Weasley , my co-worker , adoptive brother and trusted best friend of my fathers.
We then helped all the dragons that we held in the sanctuary.

Charlie was the one of the only people I trusted after my parents death , along with our fellow Dragon Trainers , Ella Goldfield and Adam Lynch.
Ever since , we have been inseparable and are the 'dream team' for dragon training.

I spent most of my time talking , singing or even just drawing the many dragons that I hung around with.
I was exceptionally close with a certain Hungarian Horntail , she only calmed down near me as she could tell that I understood and spoke her dialect.
I saved one of her eggs at age 12 and ever since , she has loved me.

I was walking through the fields , past the Swedish Short Snouts and Norwegian Ridgeback.
We only had three Norwegian Ridgebacks since Charlie's brother Ron stumbled against a female that was given to us.
Norberta had become a mother the next year and has welcomed the cutest baby dragon into the world.
I always had a soft spot for the baby dragons and spent a lot of my time just fooling around with them.

I was a specialist around the mothers and babies as I could assure them that I would not hurt their children , but protect them.
I turned a corner , waved to the Chinese Fireballs and continued my run until I reached the Hungarian Horntails.

I entered the fields that held them and immediately let them know that I was here.
"I mean no harm , you know me, I am only hear to help the new mother with her eggs." I roared at them , hoping they let me through.
They roared back and I slipped into the maternity field.

I walked round to see my one of my favourite dragons nuzzling her first newly hatched dragon.
"Hey Bella , do you mind if I have a look at your new youngling , I promise I mean no harm and you can trust me." I roared as I held my hand out flat so she could nuzzle into it. It was a sign of respect against dragons.

"I trust you Azula , you are one of the only people I trust with my young along with Ella, Adam and Charlie." She roared back as I inched closer to the baby.
I let it smell my scent and it immediately relaxed against me.
"Hello little one , welcome to the world , can I look you over." I asked him as he rolled over.
He nodded , unable to roar out yet and I checked him over.
I looked at his wings , his fangs , his scales and his tail that curled around my hand.

I nodded to Bella , telling her that her youngling was fine and there was nothing to be worried about.
I hugged them goodbye as I headed to hang out with the baby Welsh Greens.
I reached their fields and sat down in the middle of the babies.
I winked at the mothers , making sure they knew that I meant no harm and they winked back , assuring me that I was fine.