Chapter 3

It's the day after your amazing night with Harrison. You came home late that night but your parents didn't notice so you didn't get into any trouble.

You wake up when you hear the doorbell ring. Harrison? You run downstairs and open the door. You're a little dissapointed when you see it's Leia and not Harrison. 'What?' Leia asks laughing when she sees your disappointed face. 'Excpecting someone else?' You smile. 'Now that you bring it up.' You blush. 'What happend?' Leia asks curious. 'I want to hear everything!' You laugh. Leia knows you to well. You go upstairs to your room. 'Sit down.' You say to Leia. 'Or else you'll fainth.' You joke. 'Oehh how bad is it?' Leia asks. 'Haha, no I'm  kidding its not that big of a deal.'

You tell Leia what happend the night before. 'Omg you kissed?! Are you together now?' Leia asks super excited. 'I dont know if we're together but yeah we kissed.' You blush. 'Wow you really like him don't you.' You nod. 'I'm so happy for you!' Leia hugs you.

After the weekend you go to school again excited to see Harrison. You walk down the hall looking for him. You see him talking to a girl. You don't want to interrupt their conversation so you watch them form a short distance. After a minute or so Harrison leans into the girl and kisses her cheek. 'What?!' You say way too loud. Harrison turns around his eyes wide open. 'So, I'm just another conquest then!' You yell at him. 'No Y/N its not like that at all.' Harrison says but you don't want to hear it. How could he do that after yesterday! Ughh you were so stupid to fall for a guy like him. You storm off. You don't talk to eachother the rest of the week. Harrison tries to but you don't want to listen.

On Friday the class has a schooltrip to the beach. Great, except for the fact that Harrison comes too. Ugh you think. Come one Y/N just try to ignore him. Besides, Leia is there too. Just try to have fun. You wake up from your thoughts when Leia calls your name. 'Are you still thinking about that loser? He doesn't deserve it.' 'I know.' You smile sadly. 'Your right. We should try to have fun together!' You put on a shirt and shorts over your swimsuit. 'Come one lets go!' You say. Leia and you get on your bike and ride to the beach. When you pass Harrison's house on the way you turn your head the other way. From the corner of your eye you see that his car  is gone. He must be on his way already.
Leia and you arrive. You look arround trying to find your class and spot a familiair car. You can't help but smile. Stop it Y/N! You say to yourself. Get over him. It was just a kiss. But deep down you know that it was more to you. 'Look there they are!' She says. She points to the left and you see your group. 'Come, lets go to them.' You say.  'Hey Y/N!' A guy in your class says. 'Oh hey Jack.' You turn around and smile. 'How are you?' 'I'm good tnx, you?' 'I'm great!' You say. You don't really mean it but there's no point in being sad the whole time. You look beside you to talk to Leia but she's talking to someone else so you just turn to Jack again. While you are talking you catch Harrison's eye. He looks jealous. Asshole, its his own fault. He shouldn't have kissed the girl. You put your towel down next to Jack and sit down. 'Hey.' You hear a deep voice. One you'd recognise out of thousands. Harrison Ford. 'What?!' You say angrily and stand up. 'Can we talk?' 'I was just about to go for a swim.' You say and storm of. 'But Y/N the sea is too rough today. It could be dangerous!' 'I don't care!' You ignore him and run to the water. There are a lot of waves but because of your anger you don't pay attention to it and just get in the water. The water bumps into you and you almost go under. But you stay in the water. You really dont want to talk to Harrison. You go under. The salty walter comes in your mouth and you almost choke. Arms lift you up and everything goes black.

Authors note.
Drama added! I hope you don't think its too much😂 Anyways I hope you like it. Please comment and vote! Also did you see shirtless Harry?🙃🥺🥵
XXX @flyboy_solo 💞💞