Finally - Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

“Wow you’re a smooth talker.” Ryan said.

“No I am just an expert on my own kind.” I laughed.

We walked into class and sat down in the back row. The teacher handed out a recipe and we had to pick a partner and go into a kitchen. Obviously Ryan and I picked each other as partners. None of us had any other friends in our class we just had each other which was good. We were cooking a curry today and I am shit at cooking so I let Ryan do it for me so while he cooked we talked.

“You know who you kind of remind me of?” Ryan smiled.

“Who?” I replied.

“Bella from twilight, just way more interested in sport though, like it’s just the way you talk to people.” Ryan explained.

“So I have no emotions?” I laughed.

“No, you’re just so chill with everything and you are really nice but you cant make friends with girls for shit!" Ryan said.

“Natasha! Do some work!” The teacher yelled at me.

“Sorry miss I can’t!” I frowned and held my cast up.

“That isn’t school uniform.” She yelled again “Take it off.”

“Sorry miss I have a broken arm this is a cast I can’t take it off unless I get a sore and sore it off.” I yelled back and the whole class laughed.

The teacher just gave me a look of anger. I couldn’t really be stuffed learning the teachers names, I just called them miss or mister. It’s so much easier.

“So you really think I should break it off with Lara?” Ryan questioned me.

“Well it’s up to you and how you feel about her.” I explained. “But if you only like her because of her looks and popularity then dump her.”

“Should I dump her after school?”

“Yeah, do it in front of some people so they know that you were being good about it so then she can’t change the story to make you look bad.”

“That’s actually quite smart but she’ll make a giant scene she is an attention seeker.” Ryan sighed.

“So let everyone see that so she looks like the over emotional bad guy. Easy.” I smiled as he got back to making the curry.

“So have you seen Harry?” Ryan asked

“I am seeing him on Friday night and until Monday.” I told him.

“I bet you’ll have fun.” He winked. I just laughed.

“Well it is legal for me now.” I reminded him. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw the caller ID and it was Liam. I walked over to the teacher.

“Excuse me miss my Mum is calling may I talk to her it must be important for her to be calling now.” I pleaded.

“Go outside and be quick.” The teacher said.

“Thank you.” I said running out the classroom. I answered the phone.

“Hey what’s up?” I said.

“Tash, its Liam and Louis.” Liam said into the phone.

“Hey boys can you make this quick I am at school.” I explained.

“Okay.” Louis said “Management just had a talk to us and they need you to get a twitter or a Tumblr so you can interact with the fans, they said it would increase the popularity of the band.”