I n t r o d u c t i o n

Hello to the people in the Wattpad world! It's nice to see you and finally be back! This is my third story and I've put a lot of effort into this book I hope that everyone's gonna love this.

I am not a professional Wattpad writer and I'm sorry if there's gonna be typographical errors, or grammatically incorrect sentences, This book is undergoing a revamp, Thank you.

This story contains some parts with 18+ or 21+ adult content, and people below those ages that I've mentioned are strictly not allowed to read it, you've been warned.

but eh, you do your life, read at your own risk.

This story also contains very disturbing words, violence, harassment, self harm, suicide, and depressing moments so y'all don't blame me if you cry over this book LMAO, and I don't encourage people to do so, in fact, they could also learn lessons from this book so stay tuned!

your character's name is Dahyee, you're a young, beautiful, and smart girl, you go with everyone around you, except for some people who seem to be jealous of what you have which you wonder about, there's nothing that could be jealous of you but they still do.

y'all will most likely prefer Y/n but it's okay, y'all r the readers anyways.

Jimin

Jimin

He's a man from the dark, but not the dark web LMAO, he's a single, rich, and lonely man who tries to look for someone to love but in a way that he might think that it is effective, he lives in a huge house in a downtown neighborhood.

he has tons of secrets and the secrets that you may know in the first will just be a 2% of the real things that he's hiding, whether through business or himself.

Warning: This book also contains some scenes and words that are very offensive and not pleasing to read about, this book could end up making you hate your idols, and remember, this is fanfiction, everything here is made by my imaginations and nothing in this is real! 

omg, imagine not knowing what fanfiction is in 2023.

well technically I made this book in 2020 LMAO

let's start, enjoy reading!