Adi X Nick

ONE LITTLE PRANK

(Adi is not dating Emily in this)

Adi was sitting on the couch with Cenna and Tal. They were watching a movie. Jojo was in the shower and everyone else wasn't there. Nick was in the backyard doing an intro to his new video.

"Hey, guys! Today we are doing a prank on Adi." Nick introduced. "I'm going to cuddle up onto his lap and we will see his reaction."

Nick's face went red and he couldn't help, but smile. He walked over to the door and looked at the camera in his right hand.

"This was most requested and I had to do it." Nick said.

Nick walked into the room and Adi looked at him. Nick just walked over and sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around Adi's neck.

"Uh hey, Nicky." Adi said.

"Hi." Nick said, putting his head into Adi's neck.

"Whatcha doing?" Adi asked.

"Nothing." Nick replied and Adi just nodded, smiling.

"Is this a prank?" Adi asked. "We usually don't cuddle like this."

"Uh yeah." Nick laughed.

He grabbed the camera that he had set on the table. He turned it off and looked at Adi.

Adi smiles at him. They both leaned in and kissed. Then a flash went off and they turned to see Cenna and Tal, taking pictures.

"I like you." Nick said.

"I like you too, Nicky. Will you be my boyfriend?" Adi asked, looking at Nick's lips.

"Of course." Nick said.