"Are you supposed to do that without telling me?"

"No sir."

"So why did you?"

"I-I was worried you'd ask and I didn't want you to worry."

"Why would I?" I hesitated,

"The voices were back. The beach helps calm me down and they go away."

"I'll call Michael-"

"No! Alex he said I'd have bad days sometimes. It's normal, I just have to get through it. It's fine! They're gone now!"

"It's not fine Remia. It's his job and if he won't help you he should be a therapist-"

"Alex please stop.", I said desperately. He did so, putting his phone down. "Michael had a wife and two kids. You can't just get him fired because he can't fix me. He's done everything he could and he's helped me a lot. I know you're frustrated that I'm not just better but it doesn't work like that." He didn't say anything but stepped forward and hugged me tightly. He held my head in his hands, petting my hair,

"I'm just scared to lose you like I almost lost Jake."

"You won't. I won't do that to you Al."

"Good." He sighed, "You're still in trouble. Go to my bathroom, first drawer on the right, bring me the brush." I whimpered but obeyed, finding the thick wooden hairbrush and finding Alex in the living room. He carefully pulled me over his lap and pulled my thin shorts off, "Stay still."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He stopped, putting my shorts back on and picking up the brush as his leg laid over my two,

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Good girl. You did good.", he said rubbing my back as I sobbed. He helped me up and held me to his chest tightly for a few minutes before standing me up, "Go put your nose in that corner.", he said pointing towards the window.

"But-But what if people see?"

SMACK!SMACK!

The brush made me bolt the the corner, standing between the window and the wall. Alex said I was never allowed to actually talk out on the glass and I had no desire to.

"Pull your shorts down."

"B-But-"

"Would you like to keep your underwear on or not?" I quickly pulled off my shorts as they fell to my feet. "Good. Hands on your head. Don't move a muscle." I did as he said, listening to him walk out. After a few minutes, I put my arms down. I stood silently, listening for his footsteps. All of a sudden, I felt him right behind me. Fuck. "Did I tell you to put your arms down?", he hissed.

"N-No sir."

"Put them back up." I did so. I whimpered as he pulled my underwear off too, "I was going to be nice to you but you ruined it Remia.", he sighed.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Good." I felt him rub something freezing cold on my burning as before my underwear and shorts came back up. Before long, my ass was burning worse and worse.

"It-It burns.", I whined.

"It's supposed to."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I heard him toss the brush onto the couch before rubbing my throbbing ass,

"Next time I tell you to do something, you'll obey me. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Stay like this." This time, I did. I don't know how long it was, but eventually he came into the room and gently pulled my arms down. He took my to the couch and sat down, pulling me into his lap and hugging me, "I forgive you now."

"Th-Thank you.", I whispered, now exhausted.

"Mhmm. I can't comfort you after I spank you at school."

"I know Al."

"But I always will here. I promise love." Love.