| 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓'𝒔 | 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 | 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝑴𝒆 | 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 |

Love has and always will be a mysterious thing, it can be made and broken within moments. It can be a horrible thing or a beautiful one, but for you and Leviathan, it's different he Cares, Loves and respects you for who you are not what you are.

Sunsets have always been Leviathan's favourite thing to watch, even though there is no sun in devildom, doesn't mean there isn't one anywhere he would occasionally go to the human world to see one, and also to see You.

One evening you were sitting alone on a cliff over the ocean watching the sun make the sky several shades of orange, Yellow, pink and red it was aesthetic to you. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a stick snap Behind you
you spun around to face a familiar figure, "Oh, hey Levi" you said and continued to watch the sunset "Hey, Y/n" he said sitting down beside you, you took this opportunity to lay your head on his shoulder "It's been a while, how have you been?" You asked a small smile plastered on your face he hummed "It's been normal, nothing new really I just missed you so I knew were to find you" he stated this made you chuckle "your to sweet, I missed you as well Levi" you said "This May sound really blunt, but....I-I, I want you to, come to Devildom with me" he said you looked at him there was no sign of playfulness on his expression "are you.....Serious Leviathan?" You asked using his full name "Yes I'm positive I'm serious, I don't like this long distance thing but, I think we can live in Devildom together" he said "What about-."
You were hushed by Levi "My brothers won't mind, they actually would be overjoyed to have you live with us" he said flashing a rare genuine smile and looked at you "So,.....is that a yes?" He asked standing up and holding out his hand

"Yes"

A/n- Help me this was really really really short so I hope this didn't bore you, this is 350+ Words, short I know it'll get better I hope you enjoyed this until next time

-Volleyball Dorks