"Meeting" Future Mates.

Start from the beginning

B: So, how do you know who you guys are?

A: I told her. 

M: And I told him. 

G: Of course you guys did. 

M: Now, I need some ideas for my coronation. 

B: It can be at the beach or in the throne room. 

M: I like the beach with a big lovely beach house for the actual ceremony. What do you Agrestes think?

E: I for one like it. 

A: Sounds nice, princess. 

Everybody looked at me weirdly. 

A: I gave her that name even before I new she was a princess. Aren't I allowed to keep it?

B: Sure. 

F: I do not like the idea of a beach coronation. 

Mari glared at him and he quickly changed his answer. 

F: I mean, I like the idea.

I transferred my thoughts to Mari. I could send her thoughts and stuff, because I am a royal. 

A: Why did he back down when you glared at him. 

M: Because he was the 5th in the power contest. I am more powerful being the 1st. My mother was the 2nd. 

A: Cool. My mother was the 3rd and my father the 4th. 

M: Nice. My birthday is in a week. You better have something nice or I will kick your behind. Also, I want to take a walk in the park after. 

A: Will do. 

We stopped at that and Mari continued an with her coronation. She got a couple of ideas and then we were done. I walked out with  my parents and we went to our limo. When, we got there I immediatly teleported to my room in the castle. I changed into my casual clothes and went downstairs. 

Marinette's POV

I went to my room and changed into casuals. I would not be getting married until Adrien proposed.

My clothes

I went out to where Adrien was waiting so we could go to the park

I went out to where Adrien was waiting so we could go to the park. He was already at the door. I walked to him and slipped my hand into his. The park was 5 minutes so, we walked there. We saw an Ice Cream stand and went to get some.

Ice cream man: Hello. What would you like?

M: 3 scoop regular cone of 2 scoops Triple Chocolate and 1 scoop cookies and  cream

A: 2 scoop waffle sugar cone of Rocky Road

Ice cream man: $5.39

M: Here you go. 

I payed and we got our ice cream. We sat on a bench and ate ice cream. We ate the cones and started walking again. 

?: Marinette!

I turned around and saw Kagami and Luka. I tugged on Adrien's arms and pointed to them. We ran over and I hugged them both.  Kagami hugged me tight and her arms were on my ribs so, of course, I flinched and inhaled a little to fast. Unfortunately, she noticed. 

K: What's wrong? 

M: During the Ball, Lila, a girl in my class that hates me, and Rey tied me up and took me to the gardens. I got out of the ropes but, the attacked me. Lila lowered my already low self esteem. She slapped me in the face and kicked my stomach and pulled my hair. Rey kicked my shins, kicked my ribs till he broke them and kicked my stomach until it was purple, and threw me by my hair. 

Kagami turned red then blue then red and it kept going. I could feel that she was about to explode. 

M: Kagami. Don't be mad. I have a plan to hit Lila and Rey where it hurts. 

She calmed down and looks as though she is remebering something then looks excited. 

K: I forgot to tell you. On the day of the Ball. In the Rose garden, Luka proposed!

I squealed and we jumped up and down

M: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so designing your dress! When is the wedding?

Luka: 5 months. 

M: Plenty of time. 

K: I need to have a talk with Rey and maybe include a couple of power uses. 

M: Alright. Have fun. Call me later and tell me the deets. 

K: Will do. See you later. 

Me and Adrien walked back to the castle and I lead him to my room. We talked and then, we started making out. I had to tell him to stop before, we went to far. I took a shower and we played some games. It was 8:38. I gave him a kiss goodnight and ushered him out the room. 

I climbed in bed and my phone started ringing. It was Kagami. 

I answered it and she told me all the deets. (I will tell you all later)

I put on my eye mask and fell asleep.