"What are you here for?"

His voice echoed through the darkness.

"No, I don't know." "You tell me," she flinched as his hand moved to blow a whistle, and in a matter of seconds, she was naked in front of someone..

She felt a pair of cold hands position her while the client hit her walls with newfound vigor.

"Oh, baby, you are so hot." Yes, jump. Jump this way.

She looked down and realized she was no longer under this man; in fact, she was riding him. She was so angry that she didn't realize when he changed their position or how aggressive she was riding him. She was sobbing, but not in front of the rest of the world.

"Yes. This is a perfect way. "Move this now in a circle." He caught her hips and moved them onto him, feeling her inner wall stretch in the process.

"You are so fucking tight." It's unbelievable. "Good job!" He kneaded her breast in reward. The word "good job" rang in her ears several times before she shut her eyes to relive the awful memory.

"Good job! You did so well in the exam. I am impressed with your dedication. You never let my upbringing down." The monster patted her cheeks, scanned his pocket, and pulled something from his fist.

"You made us proud, and you deserve to be treated. Look at what I've got for you! Your favourite chocolate."

The little girl looked at his fist eagerly, happy that she would be treated and wouldn't be given pain this night. But as soon as he opened his palm, she looked at him with a scrunched nose.

"You like chocolate, right?" she asks, nodding.

With that, he tore the wrapper and rolled the rubber on his rod. "It's all yours to taste." He patted her cheeks and leaned her head close to his prick as he patted her hair. "Open your mouth. Be a good girl, and don't use your teeth."

He patted her cheeks as he choked her mouth while he cooed encouraging words about how he was lucky to have her in the family.

"You are the best fuck." Zoya found the client groaning in lust. She looked at him and saw the face of the little girl's monster in him.

"Zoya... Zoya.. Look here. "Yes, please move this." "Move this up, yes." The ugly monster grabbed her non-existing breast and kneaded it roughly.

"But it hurts." Zoya, 12, resisted and tried to get up, but she was restrained by his large fingers.

"It will... And that's the best part about it: "It begins with hurt, and then there is only pleasure."

She felt something wet on her cheeks and raised her hand to touch it. She was crying.

The sound of sex echoed through the room as she met his every thrust more aggressively.

"Fantastic Zoya. Perfect," the hideous monster said, patting her cheeks.

"That answered my question," said the man from the hotel.

Their voices were repeated until the man withered with a groan and a moan. He screamed one last time before he could no longer hold Zoya and let the liquid pass inside her. He was short of breath. He let his hands rest at his sides while his chest heaved up and down to grasp as much air as he could hold in his lungs.