The football game

Note: I know I'd said that I had run out of ideas but this one came into my head.
Also, let me know if you want me to continue these Brother Sister one shots and check out my two new books: "Elijah's new crush" and "you chose your own story"
Lastly, this story doesn't involve the brothers properly however they are the cause of this.

———————————————————————————
Grace: 15
Liam: 17
Chase: 16
Brandon: 17
David: 18
Jacob: 18

It's been a week since my brothers found out I played football and it turns out a couple of the players knew it James because they were in the same year together, I thought that was a good thing but wow, how wrong I was about that.

It was after school on a Wednesday and our club was coming to an end so most of the team had gone home. Considering none of us were going home any time soon, we decided to have a match with just the six of us, 3 vs 3. However little did I know, thanks to my lovely brothers, they had something else in stall.

It was about 6:00 in the afternoon and it was starting to get dark but it was still very light, it did thought mean the school was totally empty so it was only us on the football pitch. We were in the middle of a friendly game until David, who was on MY team may I add, tackled me from behind.
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *thump. as I hit the ground with a thud. "What was that for" I laughed, still underneath David. (No not in that way you sickos)
"No reason" he said with a smirk. Oh gosh, I know that smirk from anywhere. Everyone else circled around my struggling self and laughed as I wriggled round in David's grip. "You see Grace, all of us, and your brothers had a little catch up last week" noooo this can't be happening.
"And we found out that you had been keeping a secret from us" chimed in Liam.
"Noooooo, guys this isn't faiiiirrrrrrr" as I said this David flipped me over. "I'm not even that tickli-AHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHA, DAVAHAHIIIDDDD, NOOOAHAHAHHAHAJAHHH." But it was too late, as my brothers have done to me everyday it is now happening at school. David's fingers went up and down my sides while my hands covered my eyes in laughter. My failed attempts to push his hands off completely backfired on me because I felt myself being lifted up. Brandon lifted me so I was sitting against his chest, he pinned his arms out to the side while David and Jacob lifted up my already riding t shirt to full on attacked my tummy.
"AAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAH, NNOOOOOOOOOOOO, STTTAHAHHAHHAHPPP"
"Awww Grace, we've got about a term of tickling to catch up on, your not getting away that easy" Jason teased. Liam and Chase then went in on an armpit each, whilst fluttering their fingers up my hollows, they all laughed at my screams and giggles. Just as it couldn't get any worse, the teasing began.
"Hey Gracie, your brothers mentioned you had a crush on one of us" Chase said knowing full well that wasn't true, but because of all the tickling I blushed and looked away unable to stop the smiling.
"NAHAAHHAHAHHHOOOOOO, II DDOONNNTTT HAAHAHAVVEEE A CRRUAHAHSSHHH"
"What's that, you DO have a crush?" Jacob teased. I screamed as Brandon let go of my arms but stuck his finger in my belly button.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHHH, BRAANNNDDDOOOONNNNN"
"Hey Brandon, I think it's you she likes, why else would she be laughing so hard at your tickling" Jacob laughed.
"Does someone have a crush on Brandon?" Liam chipped in, whilst he said this his fingers darted up my top and squeezed my ribs hitting every single sensitive part.
Everyone then stopped tickling me waiting for an answer,
"I don't have a crush on you!" I yelled still laughing from the anticipation.
"Guys I don't think she's telling the truth" David said bluntly. His fingers caressed my neck making me dissolve in giggles. "See she can't stop laughing every time someone mentions his name!"
"Come one Grace, we won't tell your brothers" Brandon laughed as he squeezed round my sensitive tummy.
"Hey guys, I think I know what might make her admit it" Jacob said giving the others a look.
Not a second later, 5 mouth were approaching my stomach which is when it was my turn to scream again.
"NAAAAAAAHAHAHJAHAHAHHAJAJAJAJHSHAHAHAHAJJA" was all that could be heard as they blew on every inch of my stomach while I attempted to push all their heads away, but them being 6ft footballers, I had no chance.
"AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAGAAHHAHAHHAHAHA, IIIII CAHAHAHNNN'TT TAAHAHAKKKE IIITTT PLEAHAHAJJAJSSSE STTAHAHAPPPPP, ILLLLL DDOOOOO AHAHANYYTHIINNGGG" while three of them continued to raspberry me, the other two wiggles there fingers in every single ticklish spot they could think of. Who was what made be breach into silent laughter.
"Ok, ok guys I think she's had enough" they all got off me while I gave them all a death glare.
"I hate you all" I said still sitting down, crossing my arms, looking in the opposite direction.
"I'm sorry what was that?" Chase cheekily said as he towered over me and dug his ten fingers into my sides"
"STAHAHAPPP I TAHAHAKKEE ITT BAACKKKK" Chase stopped and they all laughed and helped me up but not before all of them giving me one last poke.