The punishment

Ages:
Noah: 20
Grace: 16
Right now I am currently running away Noah, with him hot on my trails clutching his phone for dear life. I weaved in and out of the dining room chairs, hurdled over our sofa almost knocking our light shade in the process and dodged the coffee table but nothing prepares me for the footstool at the entrance of the bathroom. I tripped over and landed flat on the floor just for a second, which was enough time to apparently restrain me.
"Noaaahhhh, get off meeeee!"
I was lying on our tiles wriggling and trying to get out of his grasp but miserably failing. Noah tried to grab his phone off me, but despite my position I dodged all of his grabs and stuffed the phone in my back pocket.
"Give it"
"Is someone missing their girlfriend" I sarcastically asked. Noah groaned in frustration.
"NO, I just wanna speak to her, now give me my phone!!!." I shook my head and refused to give in that easily.
"Make me"
Noah repositioned himself and sat on my waist so I was completely immobile and from there I immediately knew what was coming. I covered my eyes with my hands as Noah started to lightly tickle my soles. I burst out laughing as he stretched my toes and fluttered his fingers between each one, not missing an area.
"Noooaaaaahhhh, thiiiissss isnnn't wwhhhaaatt I meeaannntt"
He scribbled his fingers at every inch until he started working up my foot, higher and higher. Before I knew it we were at my knees. I yelled at him not to but they were soon cut short by the squeezing of my knees. I bucked all around hoping he would have some mercy over me but according to him, that wasn't happening any time soon.
"STTTOOOOOPPPPPPP, NOOOTTTTT MYYY KNEEEEESSSSSS" I screamed
He then concentrated on my upper body. His cold hands went slowly up my cropped hoodie and as soon as they came into contact with my warm soft stomach felt I shivered as goosebumps appeared. I giggled with anticipation as my hairs stood up on end.
He then violently attacked my belly, sliding and darting his fingers all around. I screamed and laughed and tried to get his hands off by pushing them and prying them but the tickles had made me weak so I was completely at his mercy.
"AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IIIIIII CAAAAANNNNNNN'TTTT STTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPP"
He then decided it was fine for my sweet spot. He stared into my belly button, drew light circles round and round until all of a sudden, with no warning stuck his finger into it and swirled it around. Electric shots went through my vulnerable body, while he was doing this he started squeezing the pudge just under my belly button which brought out the load belly laughs that were torturous for me to endure.
"NOOAAAAHHHHHH, HAAAAAVVVVEEEE MEERRRRRCCCYYYY, EEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!'
He gave me a short break, but not short enough because before I knew it my arms were pinned above my head.
But something had caught his eye on the cabinet behind me, I couldn't make out what is was because I was facing the other way. Without getting up he reached for it. My eyes almost shot out of their sockets when I saw what it was, an electric toothbrush.
I immediately started apologising and begging but all he could do was smirk.
"No no no no no no, please stop, I'll do anything" I tried to reason but all I get was a smirk of revenge.
The dreaded sound turned on and he started circling it up and down my belly, up my ribs in every bone. He then stuck it in my poor bare armpits but none of that compared to what happened next.
He turned it off and stuck it inside my belly button and waited.
"No no please I can't take it anymore, please I'll do- AAAHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHJAHA"
Then all of a sudden, hit the on button up to the highest speed. I bucked, kicker and screamed trying to get it out, but all he did was keep it securely in there still on and tortured my other spots. He tickled my underarms and blew raspberries everywhere just to get a good laugh. And unfortunately due to the fact that he had a slight beard, he leant down and brushed it against my neck, and all I could do was laugh helplessly. It was only when tears started to form he realised to call it a day. I happily gave him his phone back and he laughed when I ran off.
I stayed in the living room for the rest of the day and watched marathons of my favourite comedy shows but nothing could make me laugh more that what I had just endured from Noah.