Attack on The UN!

Farewell Earth, We have to go,
The ship of Hope, is heading off
It's the Space Battleship Yamato

Speeding on toward the light
For the world of Iskandar
So there be a future, for Humanity
We fight, endure the pain
Our home that must be saved
If we don't in just one year
Mother Earth Will Disappear

Leaving Now the Galaxy
To the one with Iskandar
Save the Earth before it is gone
Space Battleship Yamato

.      .      .       .          .         .         .        .        .

"I would like to welcome everybody to this great assembly of nations, as in this trying times, that a great hope has emerged that has brighten all of our futures in fighting the Abyssals and likely will greatly benefit Humanity as a whole.

"Representatives, Ambassadors, Great Leaders of all the nations present, I welcome to the world, Space Battleship Yamato," told Nagata which

"Soon Okita, dressed in formal UNCF uniform while still having her Captain's coat came up to the odium with applause.

"Thank you, and yes I can fly in space and shoot lasers, to those asking," told Okita which garnered a few laughs.

"Now My full name would be the UNCF Yamato BBY-01 of the United Nations Cosmo Force Navy as you can refer to me as Okita since you already have a Yamato with you."

"Now as of right now, I'll glady fight against the Abyssal threat if it means that Humanity and Earth can prosper,

"Now I will also share my technology such as that of space travel, advanced medicine, item replication technology, as well as weaponry, as all I ask is to use what I'm giving in no selfish goals as we are all human beings," told Okita which garnered a good amount of applauses.

"Any questions," asked Okita which immediate hand raising and talking came.

"What technologies will you give," asked a person of the US.

"Technologies for that of Space Travel which will allow for greater obtaining  of resources that are becoming scarce and can't be found on Earth and as a solution to Overpopulation, I also give my OMCS food replication system which will help in food shortages that nations are dealing with due to the attacks shipping lanes, and

"What nation you plan on joining for its navy," asked a person of the Chinese.

"Well the fact is that as a ship that served a United Earth, I believe its obvipus for to be under the United Nations direct authority, though I'm currently basing myself in Japan due to it being a majority of the fighting is taking place," told Okita.

"What would be your involvement in this war," asked Prime Minister of the UK

"Well, I wish to partake in combat operations against the Abyssals, as with my weapons and ability for space flight, that orbital bombardment on fleets and bases would be where I'm most effective," told Okita.

"What would be your affiliation if any with the space agencies of the world," asked the Indian Prime Minister.

"Currently I'm coordinating with NASA and JAXA with the elimination of space debris and system scans in detecting possible alien incursion," Okita replied as then out of nowhere the building rumbled as the sound of an explosion was heard.

.       .       .          .           .           .         .         .

"We are under attack, everyone evacuate," told out a security guard as the representatives and world leaders begin leaving as an explosion rocked the building.