chapter 13

Friday 6th December

"Is there something you want to tell or ask me?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at Taeyong who had been fidgeting on his chair for the past few minutes, occasionally chewing the dead skin on his fingers.

Taeyong glanced up from his hunched position, staring directly into the piercing eyes of Jaehyun.

"Can we go ice skating?"

He looked down at his hands. "I know it's going to be very hard, but I have been doing this for the past few years with my mom in the Christmas time."

"Are you sure toots?"

"Please, please, please. I know my limits" Taeyong begged, the older only sceptically looking at him.

"I don't even want to be there long. Just a few minutes. Please", he rambled on, the blonde boy only sighing and rubbing his forehead.

"Get yourself dressed."

Taeyong jumped up. "You're the best Jae, really. Thank you so so much."

Jaehyun smiled in defeat. "I know, I know. Now get your pretty self dressed, extra warm. I don't want you freezing now, do I?"
Taeyong blushed and shook his head, carefully going up to his room.

Looking into his wardrobe he was reminded of his sickness. Most of the clothes were comfy stay-at-home clothes. Clothes, which were put on with no effort.

He huffed, not knowing what to wear.

"Maybe my black hoodie and black pants." He mumbled, laughing dryly at his choice of styling.

"Innovative Taeyong", he chuckled.

He also got a tshirt, socks and undies out of his wardrobe, carrying the pile of clothes into the bathroom, where he dressed himself. He put the dirty clothes into the red laundry basket sitting next to the sink, contrasting to the otherwise white setting of the bathroom.

He opened the tap and let the water flow onto his frail hands, pooling in them a bit.

Taeyong splashed the icy cold water in his face, shivering. He carefully dabbed his face towel on his face, drying his face, careful not to rub to hard.

His skin was really fragile and bruised easily, thus him being careful.

Once he was finished in the bathroom he made his way downstairs, seeing Jaehyun smiling while looking at his phone.

"I'm ready", the younger announced, getting the attention of the blonde boy.

Jaehyun snickered. "Going all black today huh?"

"I don't have any clothes, to go out with", the sick boy whined, his bottom lip sticking out cutely.

"I packed some hot-packs, your meds and something to drink. Now let's put on our shoes and coat. Also I want you to wear a scarf. I don't want toots to get sick."
Taeyong shuffled over to the door, putting on his coat and his winter shoes.

Jaehyun did the same thing.

"Shall we?", Jaehyun asked with an undeniably pretty eye smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When they came home, it was already late, and Taeyong had fallen asleep in Jaehyuns car on the way home.

"Toots, wake up toots, we're there", the older softly tried waking the other.

Taeyongs eyes fluttered open and he let out a small yawn.

" 'm tired."

"I know bubba. Come on let's go inside and you can sleep."

Taeyong nodded tiredly and got up from his seat, trudging behind the blonde haired boy into his room.

He made his way to the bathroom and put on his pyjamas and brushed his teeth. He was too tired to shower, thus heading straight to bed, where Jaehyun was already waiting for him.

"Let's get you to bed now, hm. Be a good boy and take the meds. Then you can sleep."

The caregivers voice were like honey and Taeyong didn't even try complaining about the "disgusting" medicine like he normally would. Instead he quickly took them and lay down in bed, closing his eyes.

"Good night toots, call me if you need anything", Jaehyun said, closing the door and switching off the light.

Now that the younger had his eyes closed, he thought about the events that had played out earlier.

Overall it had been a nice day. The pair had a lot of fun at the ice rink and Jaehyun made sure to keep a good eye on him. They had also shared a pancake with loads of chocolate spread, which tasted heavenly.

Sighing in comfort, Taeyong fell asleep, his heartbeat slowing down and breathing even.

A/N:  Sorry for taking so long to update oof.

Also please stay safe and follow the guidelines. <3

 <3