Chapter 0 Part 2: Disney's Life and Explanations

Author's Note: This will just be a bit of an info dump on some of the details about Walt Disney so if you want to just get to the reacting bit I suggest you just skip this or at least skim it quickly and then move on to the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

The Male Alicorn spoke to them all again, "It may interest you all to know that this body was not my true one as I was once what you would call a Human, I trust that Miss Sparkle knows what I am talking about?"

Twilight gasped and spoke aloud as she also asked the Alicorn in the device, "Are you from that world I visited through the mirror?"

The Male Alicorn seems to mull over that question as he answered back, "Somewhat; as my original world is similar but where I was from we did not have magic or have skin and hair colours in such variety as yours and that world did."

"Let me show you,"

He lit up his horn as a flash occurred which made the image turn bright white for a moment and when it cleared up and calmed down back to normal the Pony that stood there was no longer a Pony.

Instead it became a bipedal creature with the suit from before now covering the whole body as the facial hair and hair colour was similar to when he was a Pony.

His skin colour was a pale pink or at least a very pale peach.

He spoke aloud to the surprised group of Pony's as most of them were shocked and astounded at what they were seeing besides Twilight and Spike whose reaction was only marginally surprised.

"This is what I used to look like before I died."

This snapped the Ponies out their current shock but only lead to further shock as they all refocused their attention to the Human Male.

Twilight was the one to ask him, "You Died?"

The Alicorn turned human nodded as he gave himself a proper introduction, "My name in my former human life was Walter Disney."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now:

The group of Ponies blinked all at the same time while Spike had a confused look on his face.

Twilight spoke aloud asking the human image, "So do we all call you by Walter or Disney then?"

The Human now known to the Ponies as Walter Disney said back, "Anything you like but I do prefer to be called Walt by my friends and family but I guess when I am in this form....."

He said as he soon snapped one of his fingers, or appendages to the uninformed Ponies, which caused the same white light to flash again which revealed he had turned back into his Alicorn body.

".... then I would go as Prince Disney."

He finished speaking as he regarded Celestia and Luna with a look of acceptance in being recognised as Royalty as well.

Celestia replied to the unspoken question, "That may be the case since you appear to be an Alicorn but this is a odd process since you can only naturally become an Alicorn if you have ascended from being either a Pegasus, Unicorn or Earth Pony."

Luna reply was simply, "Indeed."

Disney shrugged and said in reply to them, "Well I can bet this isn't the strangest thing you all have come across, especially you and Luna having lived a long life?"