Chapter 0: Ponies Meet Disney, Prologue

Author's Note: This story was originally on FimFiction.net but I was forced to cancel it on that site due to them not liking react fics.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this as much as I possibly will writing it up.

P.S.: This takes place sometime after the Equestiria Girls movie/feature length film so Twilight will already know about Humans or at least have some knowledge about them.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Area

"Ugh," Twilight groaned as she began to lift her head and start to get on her hooves in a sort of bleary state as she soon looked confused at where she was.

The place she now was in, instead of her bedroom at home in Ponyville, looked to be a simple large room or series of rooms joined together where she could see a kitchen just on the edge of her vision as well as other parts of a home she recognised.

(Think of a single floor apartment if you need a better picture.)

She saw now that her friends were also here as well along with, to her slight shock and surprise, Princesses Luna and Celestia.

She also saw that Spike was here as well, he was like how the others appeared to be; sleeping on various seats and couches.

She went to where Spike was sleeping and started to nudge him awake as she spoke to him.

"Spike, Spike; wake up."

The little dragon soon responded with a groan and shuffle of his body where he was sleeping, a small lazypony chair that seemed oddly suitable for his size which made Twilight wonder who made it for him and who also brought everypony here; the dragon soon began to wake up in a similar state to Twilight not too long ago.

Spike groaned again as he looked up through opened yet tired eyes at Twilight as he spoke, "Twilight; wha...what's the matter?"

She responded by saying to him, "Something's not right here Spike; we're not back home in Ponyville anymore and I don't think we're in Equestria either."

The baby dragon looked about again as he began to wake up a bit more as he saw the other Ponies there, his eyes immediately sought out Rarity who was sleeping somewhat comfortably in a two pony sofa with Applejack beside her who had her hat covering her face as they both gave slight breaths and cute snorts/snores.

He looked about again as he saw another couch nearby with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy on a three pony couch, the only other couch beside that and the others was a rather large one that seemed to be sized and fitted to suit both the princesses who he also noticed slept beside each other in a sort of hugging sleep as Luna was slightly cuddled to Celestia's back.

He looked about again and saw the same things that Twilight seemed to have seen until his eyes landed on a rather large and strange object which was somewhat flat and had other things connected to it by what looked like black cables, it was facing opposite of the couches and chairs which he now noticed seemed to be in a half circle formation; all in a way so that they all faced the strange device.

He asked Twilight with a confused expression, "Twilight; where are we and what is that thing?"

"I don't know Spike and I have no idea what that thing is either, though it looks kinda like those strange things we saw when we both went through that portal when we chased after Sunset Shimmer that time not long ago and changed into those strange forms and bodies." Twilight responded honestly as she tried to reason with her predicament and growing panic.