In the time span I did all that, Yeosang didn't walk too far. For once, and this once only I thank God for making him a pretty slow walker.

"You're out," he points out.

"Couldn't take any chances," I shrug, "but please don't waste all my money, I still need to buy myself some varnish for the paintings."

"Doesn't the studio have some?"

I sigh, "irresponsible kids left them to dry. The ones they have there are pretty shitty anyways, might as well get myself one."

This morning is cold despite the sun being bright. Spring is coming which, unfortunately for me, means sucky sneezing and hayfever and tissues stuck up my nostrils and sinus headaches. It's not here yet, obviously, since it's only mid-February but I can feel it coming. Yeosang notices.

"Why are you sniffling already, it's not even spring yet," he tugs my hand and we walk faster to the roastery.

"I don't know," I answer, sniffling once again.

"You're so weird, you don't even have colds in the winter," he goes on to say.

"My body, my choice."

"The roastery's gonna be alright though," I say, "so I'll be fine."

You know the amazing feeling where you can feel the warmth of a room from a distance away? That's the roastery right here. I swear, I can almost feel the heat seeping from the store that's now only a block away. It's nice and comforting.

"You're getting sleepy again," Yeosang chuckles, kicking the back of my ankle to wake me up.

I laugh sheepishly. "Sorry, I was imagining the roastery. And coffee."

"Ew, coffee," Yeosang grimaces.

"Come on, it's not that bad," I say, amused at his face that grimaces a little more, "it's like, the more cooler counterpart of tea. You like tea."

"Caffeine is a stimulant drug."

"Tea has caffeine."

"It has less."

"You like tea," I sing-song.

"Yeah but it's like drinking cider compared to like... wine or something."

"That's exaggerated," I roll my eyes teasingly.

We get to the place, pushing the door open and let the heat from the overhead heaters wash over us. I sigh, shuddering to adjust myself to the temperature and feel my mood lift higher at the familiar scent of coffee and baked bread.

Yunho, as usual, is at the counter and greeting his customers with his signature puppy smile. I glance at Yeosang who gives me a 'what?' look. I snort to myself― he probably still has a small crush on the barista no matter how many times he says he's over it. It's underlying, probably almost gone but it's still there.

I can tell by the way Yeosang's eyes light up when it's our turn to order.

"Caffeine is a stimulant, right?" is the first thing Yeosang blurts out even before Yunho can say anything.

I snicker at Yunho's confused expression.

But he recovers quickly, "oh yeah, I've heard. Why?"

"You can get addicted to it, yeah?"

"My dad can't live without it, so I guess so," Yunho then brightly grins. Yeosang gives me the 'I-told-you-so-but-you-didn't-listen' look, to which I raise my hands up in defence.

"What can I get you today?"

Yeosang shoos me off to find a place to sit while he orders so with a grumble, I walk further into the shop. ("Yes, yes, hot cappuccino with marshmellows and croissants. I know. Now go find a table!")