"Hi unnie."

"Are you hiding from the burglars too?"

"Y-Yeah."

"I think they are out looking for mom and dad. Probably me too."

"Why?"

"Well you see ____, me and Mason...we helped mom and dad commit a lot of sins. Honestly, I should've done it since I do have a child. Being a single mom and a part of some shady job isn't good."

"O-Oh."

"I should probably go out there and handle the situation. If I get killed please take care of Hyunki. You did say you have a lovely boyfriend. Please just take good care of him as your own son." Julia says.

"Unnie please." Your sister smiles after handing Hyunki to you. She runs out to help your brother.

All you here is gunshots. A tear escapes your eyes. Hyunki was still soundly asleep. ATEEZ walks out.

"Alright job done. Come on let's get b-"

"Wait the bush. Who is that?" Mingi says. You panicked.

"Me and San will check it out." Seonghwa says. They walked closer to the bush. You prepared yourself mentally and just stood out of the bush. San and Seonghwa lifted the gun to get ready to shoot. But they noticed it was you, they hid their guns behind their backs.

"____?" Seonghwa says. San tries to step closer. You moved back.

"Stay back."

"Did you watch everything go down?" San asks.

"Y-Yes." You say terrified of them.

"____..."

"I said STAY AWAY FROM ME." You yelled. Seonghwa places an arm so San doesn't move closer.

"You killed my family. I-I can't believe you guys. Is that why you guys decided to date me? To find out what my family apparently does? You guys just used me."

"Babe..."

"No, I can't believe i actually thought the popular boys wouldn't turn out so bad but I guess not. I'm sorry but let's end whatever this is. I'm done with you guys. I'm just a toy aren't I?"

"Princess we aren't using you." Hongjoong says.

"Oh sure. Explain how you practically used me to get information on my parents and then just killed them?" They couldn't say anything. Hyunki woke up and now he was crying.

"Great now you made me wake up Hyunki."

"Who even is Hyunki?" Wooyoung says.

"My older sister's child. Now that you killed my fucking sister. I have to take care of him and don't you dare think this is yours to take care cause whoops guess who just ended the relationship? Me. Now I'm leaving." You say. You quickly flag a taxi.

"Babe wait-"

"I'm not your babe anymore hwa. I really trusted all of you but apparently you just used me. I can't believe I actually let all of you take my damn virginity." A tear slips out of your eyes. You rock Hyunki.

You went in the taxi and went back to pack your stuff. You grabbed your luggages. Thankfully you have been working and getting your degree in veterinary.

"Hyunki...what am I going to do." You played with adorable baby. "I'm only 21. How did my life turn out to be like this?"

You sighed and continued packing. Once you were done, you phone for a childhood friend and asked if you could stay with them for a bit before you got your own apartment.