Part 1

The Todoroki's lived in what people call 'the fancy', all the rich and famous hero's lived in that part of town. The Todoroki's are a family of 5, or so everyone thought. So far all the people knew that Endeavor had a wife that went crazy and is in a mental hospital, the oldest son who left first, the oldest daughter who snapped and took her little brother with her when she was old enough, but no one knew about the boy with the different color eyes and hair, the boy who had a half and half power, the boy who had been abused his hole life, the boy who had it worst, the boy who doesn't exists.
Shoto Todoroki.
There have been many complaints to the Todoroki house that there is abuse happing, but come on! Who would think that the number 1 hero was hurting someone? And all his children are gone anyway, so it can't be true.
An middle aged couple just moved to the neighborhood and we walking around the street when they herd some yelling.
-in the Todoroki house-
Todoroki was washing the dishes when he accidentally dropped a glass, he frantically started to pick up the glass so his dad wouldn't beat him, his hands were bleeding like crazy and he had tears falling from his eyes. Sadly his dad came stomping in and yellows at the poor boy, "YOU FUCKING PEACE OF GARBAGE! YOUR A DISGRACE!" Endeavor yelled as he grab his son by the hair pulling him to the basement, "n-no! Please dad! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" Todoroki yelled and struggled to get off of the number 1's strong grasp, Endeavor flung Todoroki across the room making him hit his head on the hard stone wall and start bleeding.
Endeavor beat his son for an hour before he chained him up and left him to starve while he went on night watch.
Todoroki was trying his hardest to stay awake but the pain was to much, he eventually passed out from the pain and blood loss.
-out on the street-
The couple stood frozen, not knowing what to do. The scream definitely came from a child, but Endeavor didn't have kids. The wife (Che) called the police and informed them on what was happening, but they laughed at her, why would the number 1 hero abuse a child's that doesn't even exist? The police hanged up on them and left them to there own devices, "what should we do honey?" Che said worried, "let's just go home and pray, it's in gods hands now." The couple went back home not sure if what they herd was true or not, but while everyone was sleeping peacefully and the hero's were out on night watch, poor young Todoroki was slowly dying, just for braking a glass.

Hey guys! It's Bubble! I'm sorry it's so short! I hope you liked it tho! Stay safe.
-bubble ❤️