Quantum leap chapter 2

Part 2

Sam lays out all the food on the dining room table and puts out all of the silver wear once he has finished the butler and all the maid servents stand in a line near the big dining room table.

The butler says to sam

"good, good Sam now sit down at the table and enjoy the food"

Sam says feeling a little confused

"you want me to eat this food?"

"of course this spread is for you our fine guest who comes to us from swimming through an ocean of time. Our master will be down soon to greet you for now will we take our leave."

They all bow and exit the room at the top of the room exit door.

Sam feeling really confused with his whole situation starts to lay out so food for himself he eats the duck and pours himself some drink and as he eats the meal and drinks he looks around the room, the dinning room was a very big room with coats of medieval armour at certain points around the room there was also a set of stairs leading to the first floor landing of the dining room and Sam wondered if the "master" the so called master lived up there.

After spending the entire meal eating by himself Sam got him self up from the table and looked around trying to investigate the room more their was a old Victorian grand father clock that got his attention and as Sam walked up to the time piece. Sam found it really odd that the clock wasn't keeping time at all the hands on the clock kept tricking one second and then it kept going back on it self as if the clock itself was suck in a time loop the time read on the face of the clock "11:05am" but the second hand on the clock kept tricking for only a second and going back on its self which Sam found to be very disturbing indeed.

After feeling like he had spent hours all in the dinning room and with no time actually moving forward Sam wanted answers so he started to walk up the stair case up to the first floor landing but as soon as he got up half way up the stair case the butler quickly returned just by himself and say quickly to Sam "Sam no, no one is allowed to walk into the masters chambers please come down at once!"

As Sam was about to make a reply the butler takes a gun out of pocket and aims it at Sam and says

"sorry sir you need to follow the rules of the house"

Sam accepts defeat for now and slowly walks back down the stairs back into the dining room.

The butler smiles and puts the gun away and continues to say.

"I must go now sir but don't worry the master will make his appearance soon he is dieing to meet you. I have other duties to attend to and must take my leave."

The butler exits the room and Sam feeling trapped inside this strange house walks out of the dining room and walks to the big front door he trys the door but it's lock but as he looks out of one of the windows the oddest thing happened it was time itself was frozen out side the house.

It was the most beautiful country since out side and it was raining but the rain wasn't moving it was like out side was a still picture and nothing was moving....

Meanwhile back at the project AL walked up to the waiting room took out the hand link tapped on the device and as the door opened into the room Al was surprised to find no one in the room.

Al stood in the waiting room with the blue room all around and al felt so lone his friend was gone and Al was starting to worry he ran back into the control room and the tech crew was trying to resort ziggy but having no luck what so ever.

Al says to the head programmer.

"there's no one in the waiting room Sam must be their out their in time as himself."

The programmer says to al

"and also admiral we have a visitor and he wants to see you now"

"what do you mean we have a visitor?"

The programmer continues to say

"they are in the imaging chamber AL waiting for you he came out before and went back in. We tried security but our visitor is like a ghost he's not actually here you see."

Al looking deeply confused says

"OK"

He walks up the ramp taps into the hand link and the imaging chamber door opens and inside the empty white room stands all alone in the center is the butler from the manner house.

As AL steps into the room the imaging chamber door closes behind him and Al says

"who are you? And how did you get into this room without alarming security?"

The butler answers

"you must be Al Sam's most faithful friend the master has told me so much about you?"

"the master?"

"indeed the master has sent me to tell you Sam is in safe hands and to stop looking for him otherwise there will be trouble."

Al replies "Sams my friend it's my duty to find him and help him no matter where he is in time and space."

The butler says

"Al that is nice to hear but Sam is with the master now and he has his own plans for the good Dr beckett"

"how do you know all of this?"

"in time all of your questions will be answered" and with that the butler fades away like a ghost leaving AL all alone in the imaging chamber.

End of part 2

Quantum leap twilight towersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara