Lets get this party started..

So those three goof-fucks right there are Kameron (black hair) , Ryan (blondie) and Alex (the closest one in the picture) . My best friends, actually come to think of it my only friends... sad isn't it. Actually the sad part is I ended up falling for him ( Kameron. ) cliché isn't it...                                          

It was first day transferring from my old school to McLane High... Typical shitty school. I've tried to talk mum into homeschooling but eh not going to well as you can see. Well as it being the first day i was wondering the fucking school aimlessly for at least 20 mins. to find one damn class room. My schedule looked like this:

►Art I -Room 112

►Pre-Calculus -Room 107

►Health/PE-Room Gym

►Chemistry-Room 217

►U.S History-Room 212 

Pretty regular schedule for a junior. Anyways walking around attempting to find this "magical" 112 room before the bell rings, but of course it rings on me... fuck. While walking i see two guys practically hiding in the hallway.  ~thoughts: maybe they will know where the hell these classes are... should i go over there..? Nah don't you'll look like a freak.. No you will not go and ask your education is on the line. GO NOW.~  i walked up to them scared shitless and asked, " Uhm.. well uhm.. by any chance do you think you guys could give me directions to these classes... if not that's okay...?" 

~Kamerons POV~

Hate school I don't see why we have to come to school every godamn day. So as you can tell I skip often nothing new for me. Surprised that Ryan is skipping with me tho... he's usually a "good kid". Well walking down the hall way i see this girl... she stands there for awhile just looking around.. I've never seen her around. Probably new to this hell. She's different... Raven black hair, bright hazel eyes, wearing a Pierce The Veil sweater with leggings. She actually wasn't bad looking honestly. She slowly walked up to me and Ryan and asked if we could give her directions to her classes... I wanted to get to know this girl. So me and Ryan decided on showing her them around hell we had nothing to do and now an excuse for skipping.

"Sure, we could show you around... I mean hell that'd be better than walking around clueless."

"Okay, thanks guys. Uhm.. I'm Katie by the ways.."

 " Well I'm Kameron and this dumb ass is Ryan."                                                                                                  *Ryan punches Kameron in the arm*                                                                                                                 "For one Kam I'm not a dumbass.. but you are, anyways nice to meet you Katie."

*I giggle*                                                                                                                                                                    ~thoughts: they're cute like... for real. I bet chicks are all over them tho. Kameron's cute as fuck like ugh. I sound like a total freak. ha ha..~

"So Kaite what's your first period?"

"Art I in room 112.."                                                                                                                                                ~thoughts: Kameron kept pulling his varsity jacket sleeve down every time i looked towards the ground... whats under the sleeve.~