"Not much hot stuff." I teased hugging him softly. His nose did the thing that Jasper did, and I laughed lightly, pulling my hair over my shoulder. "I know, I smell like shit, it's really impossible to win around here."

"It might not, just be you." He muttered, knowing full well that Jasper could here him. The blond rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and keeping a safe distance from Paul. "You don't exactly smell like a field of roses yourself."

"Oh this is fun." I mumbled, smiling slightly, but wanting to kill myself. "Jasper, Paul, Paul, Jasper."

"I thought you guys ran away to Alaska." Paul crossed his arms, annoyance ticking in his eyes. I silently willed Jazz not to make Paul mad. Manipulation could work really well right now.

"We didn't like the weather there." Jasper maintained eye contact, but even I could feel the calm waves rolling off of him. Paul did too.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing!" I jumped in, the last thing I need right now is for one of them to break the treaty, and for all hell to break loose. I'd rather this super weird conversation. "It's just... Nothing."

Paul got this glint in his eye, and I knew something bad was about to happen. "You gonna come visit us again soon, Court? The boys are missing you."

"Oh um," I twisting a piece of hair around my finger, "Yeah, totally. Hows, um, how's Jake?"

"Jake's good." His dark eyes deliberately traveled to my neck, and without looking, I knew that Jasper did the same. "Sam wants to talk science with you. I don't know if that'd be something you'd like."

I chuckled genuinely at that, rubbing the back of my neck. "You tell Sam that he has a deal."

"Good." Paul grinned. "See you soon."

***

"You know what I want."

The Cullen's house was dark, and we were all seated in their radiant living room. Bella was standing next to the piano by Edward, and I already knew where this conversation was going.

"And I know that some of you are against it. So I think the only fair thing to do is to vote."

I snickered softly from my spot in between Jasper and Alice. "Oh course you want to vote."

"Bella-" Edward began, but Bella cut him off. "Shut up."

Damn. This is serious.

"This vote will be for both Courtney and I, that is-" She turned and we made eye-contact. Dark brown eyes, the only thing about us that was truly identical. "If you want it?"

Everyone was staring at me now. Even Jasper and Alice shifted so they were facing me. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Well, yeah..." I paused, "But not until I can finish high school, maybe do a few years of Uni... I just want to do things as a human, that you have to be truly human to experience... then I'm all yours."

"Great." Bella's eyes narrowed in on Alice. "Alice?"

"You know I already think of both of you as sisters." She squeezed my hand, grinning widely. "Yes!"

I heard Jasper snicker from beside me. "I'd be nice to not want to kill you all the time." He addressed my sister, grinning. Bella smiled back tentatively, obviously not knowing if it was a joke or not. "As for you." He turned to face me, taking both of my hands and smiling. "I could get used to the idea of every day being a tomorrow with you."

I could feel my heart melt into my shoes at his words. I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face. "Me too."

"Rosalie?" Bella cut off, not wanting to sit through me. I scoffed slightly, leaning into Jasper's side.

"I wouldn't want this life for myself." Rose admitted, her face ashen. "Only because I would have wanted someone to say no to me. That goes for both of you."

I nodded, fair.

"I say hell yeah!" Emmett actually pulled me away from Jasper, picking me up bridal style and spinning in a full circle. "Whoo! We can pick a fight with the Volturi some other day!"

I burst into laughter at how ridiculous Emmett is.

Esme came over and placed a hand on Emmett's shoulder, sweeping me up into a soft hug after he placed me down. "I already think of both of you as my daughters."

Tears sprang to my eyes at that, and I bit my lip to stop from physically bursting into tears, because damn that would have been embarrassing.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Carlisle asked Edward, his eyes closed as if he was in pain. I recoiled at that. Carlisle is always so calm and collected. "You refuse to live without her? I will not loose my son."

That is an indirect yes. I decided, turning to Bella, who was smiling to herself. I walked over to ruffle her hair, and, I guess overcome by the news that she would be able to spend eternity with Edward, she jumped into my arms, squeezing the life out of me.

I heard Emmett laugh, probably at my face. I hugged back, not remembering the last time I had hugged my twin under good circumstances. She pulled away, a giddy look on her face, and I laughed, looking around this room.

"You know? I think that this could be a pretty amazing tomorrow."

A/N: AND BITCH WE'RE DONE NEW MOON! I will probably post a A/N with questions to hep me get into Eclipse, and I am honestly so excited for the scene where Jasper is teaching everybody to fight, because guys, it's Courtney-freaking-Swan, we all know she is going to bust out of jujitsu and surprise everybody. 

 Thank you all so much for all the support! Please keep voting and commenting because reading them make my entire life!

Love you all,  

Jess XO