Chapter 9: Visiting Again

It was getting dark already, and Akemi hoped that she would come to the boutique before Maria closes it.

Akemi remembered that her human was going on a date with the officer, so she quickened her pace.

Along the way, she wondered if she had framed Drew. Although she managed to make Dolly not angry with him, she realized that she had attracted more attention to him.

Seeing the boutique, she went up to him and through the door made for the dogs, went inside.

Maria stood at the cash register, counting income, and Hachiko simply slept on the floor, apparently tired of today.

Akemi then decided to attract attention by barking at the entire boutique.

Hachiko immediately woke up and ran to meet Akemi.

Going up to her and licking her nose, he happily asked: "Hello, my beast, how's your day been?"

"Great, but it seems to me that I let Drew down," Akemi answered sadly.

He only wanted to ask her how Mary approached them.

"Here you are, my girl", then she stroked Akemi on the head, and then looked at her watch and added "It's time to close."

With these words, Maria pressed the button and the boutique's windows began to close.

Then, releasing two akitas from the boutique, she closed it and went towards her car.

Along the way, Akemi told Hachiko how she spent her day.

"I think Drew will not be angry, in the end you tried, and Dolly was quite curious," Drew said, reassuring his girlfriend.

"Let's better I tell you how I spent the day" with these words, Hachiko began to tell how he spent his working day in the boutique.

Akemi noted that Hachiko did everything right, although a couple of awkward moments happened there, making her laugh.

Then they came to the car.

Maria opened the door, letting dogs in, and then she got into it herself, did what was necessary, started the engine, and together they drove home.

Only they did not notice that they had been watched all this time by two shadows resembling wolf figures.

After the car disappeared from their sight, one of them spoke up: "Is this him?", Asking the second.

"No, the smell is different, most likely this whole trinity is part of his pack," said the second figure, then thinking a little, added: "I think they went to their lair, after we find out where they left off, we'll tell everything to father."

"Do not forget about caution, dear brother, if this is it, it means that he has a very developed sense of smell, the slightest mistake and he will notice us," said the first figure.

"I agree, dear sister, we will be extremely careful," her brother said, then about two dark figures formed fog, and they followed the car.

Police station, 8 pm.

"They spent all day searching, but never found anything, as if he had vanished into thin air.," Pearl said displeasedly.

"I agree, his tracks disappeared through the block," agreeing with the police horse, Rex said.

"Hello officers, let me know how the assignment went?" Officer Jenny came up to them and asked with interest about the call.

Pearl and Rex told her everything that happened and what conclusions they made.