00.11: Sweet Dreams are Made of These

Start from the beginning

Gulf clenched his fist, tilting his head to give the other a better access.

"Continue, Gulf" Mew breathed and goes back on kissing him.

"You.. you starts to jerk me"Without questions asked, Mew undo his pants, sliding his hand inside and rubbing him above the clothed boner.

His cock twitched in anticipation, he could feel the precum leaking. "Please, phi" he gasped.

"Continue what's on your dream, Gulf, and I'll continue but don't lie"

The younger nodded. "You were kissing me in my jaw t-then to my neck"

"What am I doing with your cock then?"

"You're moving your hand up and down. You're jerking me fast"

Mew pulled out his aching member, finally wrapping his hand around it, slowly flicking his wrist on it.

"What else, Gulf?"

"Your thumb- hngg" his hips jerked up, "your thumb runs on my slit"

Mew did it as well. His precum pooling at the tip. "Just like this?"

He nodded, "just like that, phi"

"Then," he gulped, "you pushed me in the bed"

He quickly lands in his back on the bed. He was shocked, looking at Mew with his eyes wide.

"What's next?" Mew asked with a smirk.

"I- you-" he gulps once again, looking anywhere but him. His face burning more than earlier, "you.. you suck me"

Mew cock his brow, "are you lying?"

"Nooo!" He shook his head eagerly."I-I'm not lying, phi! In my d-dreams you really- ah shit!" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Mew gripped him as he positions himself in between Gulf's legs.

"Did you cuss in your dream?"

"N-no"

"Did you moan?"

"Uh kind of, but!"

"But what?"

"I screamed your name"

Mew smirked, "then scream my name and continue telling me what happened" and he proceeded in lowering his mouth on his member.

His warm inside covered the tip of the younger's head. Swirling his tongue around it.

"Fuck- uh- you hng~ you suck me all- ack! Phi~"

Slowly, Mew hallowed his cheek with Gulf's cock. His eyes plastered on him as he bobs his head up and down on a slower pace.

Gulf's hands found it's way in Mew's hair, gripping it as the other clenches into the bed.

The room was air-conditioned but sweats starts to form.

"Then uh~ you deep throated me"

Whatever he says, Mew does it.

"Lick me, phi~ uh yes~"

But then, Mew pulled away. Instead of licking his shaft he licks the tip of him and wraps his hand back in his member. Jerking him in a much faster pace and his tongue working at the head.

Gulf keeps cussing, his breathing starts to be heavy. His eyes shut, head tilted up, legs widely spread and his hips keeps on bucking up.

"Let me fuck your mouth, please" he pleaded. "In my dream you let me"

Mew softly chuckled, "then fuck me", he pulled him up.

Gulf was surprised but now he's up on his knees. Without words, Mew lands on his four, sucking the younger with his eyes glued to him.

The view made Gulf move in an instant. Gripping Mew's hair as he starts to jerk his hips on him in a slow pace.

Mew gripped his waist, guiding the younger and pulling down the clothe that's still wrapped around him, exposing his soft flesh ass.

He gripped his behind and the touch made the other fasten his movements.

"Ah~ shit phi~ fuck, your mouth is so hot"

Luckily, Mew have a good reflex, he can take Gulf all without gagging and choking even if the other hits the back of his mouth. His grip tighten in his ass, groping and caressing him.

"Fuck, oh~ daddy" the nickname made Mew choke, he had to pull away.

"I'm sorry-""it's fine" Mew softly chuckled, "that caught me off guard but please, fuck my mouth"

Gulf was nervous but Mew wrapped his mouth again around him. He tried to be gentle this time, slow thrusts but hard and deep.

He can already feel the arising churn in his abdomen."I'm close~" he moaned.

Mew, hands on his waist, pushed him to go faster and so Gulf did. Fucking his mouth harder.

"Fuck fuck fuck-" he repeatedly cussed until he shoots his seeds inside Mew's mouth. A few more thrusts to ride his hype before he fell back down.He was panting heavily and Mew crawled beside him, kissing his cheek.

"Does that helped?" Mew teasingly asked.

Gulf rolled his eyes, "I think I'll have it frequently." Mew laughed, hugging the man closer to his chest.

"Then tell me what happened again, don't be shy"The younger playfully hits his chest. "I wanted to tell you this because I felt like I'm hiding a huge secret but now you made me feel.."

Mew raised his brow, "horny?"

But Gulf huffs like a kid.

"Anyway, you also fucked me in my dream"

~•~

XX