"Welcome sir!"she exclaimed and Darshan just nodded and half smiled at her entering the house.

"Hello ma'am!"She happily sang to me and I smiled wishing her back. Behind us I saw our driver, Jack, drag our bags. Oh I almost forgot about them.

"Keep the bags here!" Darshan pointed to spot and Jack left them and walked out.

"Vo tumhara room hein!"Darshan pointed at room in the far left of the sitting room. He means 'humara' ya?

Before I could ask him he ran up the flight of stairs on the left and disappeared in a room. What is happening? I'm so confused. We are supposed to be staying in the same room. I just kept staring at the door he disappeared into

"Ma'am?" I heard the girl ask and I turned to face her. "I'm Juile, I'm the caretaker!"she said introducing herself. I smiled wanting to introduce myself but what I overheard in at airport suddenly crossed my mind.

"Ma'am are you ok? Should I make some coffee for you?"She asked with a concerned voice. I just nodded in a no, still not understanding what's happening.

"I'm Aaliya!" I just said that much, what else can I say, I still need to talk to Darshan about all this staying in a different room and not introducing me to anyone we've met so far.

"Ma'am should I keep your bags in your room?"she asked and I nodded slowly. She dragged the bags to the room Darshan had pointed to and disappeared.

I looked around taking a view of the house. It had a big sitting area on the left, and on the right there was kitchen and dinning area, and a passage following to I guess where my room is. And on the extreme left there was a staircase which lead to the room Darshan disappeared in. It's not as big as the house in India but it is good enough.

Juile stepped out closing the room door behind her.

"How rooms does the house have?"I asked facing her. "3 rooms up" she said pointing up the stairs, and a guest room there she said pointing what's supposed to be my room. Why did Darshan give me a guest room. My heart clenched at the thought. I feel like my body started to shake. I just walk towards the stairs. I need to talk to him.

With every step I climb some new fear strikes my mind. What if he is ashamed of me, maybe that's why he doesn't introduce me as if wife! Or he just thinks it's funny and he's trying to annoy me, but that's not how Darshan is, he's not the kind who will joke around. Maybe he just wants to give me a surprise party or something where he introduces me to everyone he knows here. Ya that's the case. It has to be!

I finally reach up, I see 3 doors in a line, there is nothing much here except the 3 doors, and I know very well the one he got into.I raise my shaking hand and knock on the door. Calm down, take a breath. I tell myself, but it doesn't help much.

I knock again but no response. I decide to just enter. I step in the room, with a large master bed in the middle and huge windows on it's left side and on the right there is a small door which I presume is the bathroom.

I can hear the shower running so I just sit down on the bed looking around. I take deep breaths calming myself down. Relax Aaliya it's fine, relax.

I take a better look at the room after I calm myself to some extent. There is a T.V. opposite the bed and a dressing table next to the door, there are some chairs set next to the window with a small table. It's very cosy and warm in here. It feels so homely.

In a few minutes I hear the shower turn off and Darshan steps out in another five minutes, drying his hair. He has nothing but his trouser on, can this man just wear a shirt. He's distracting me.

"Tum yaha?"he asks and I gulp standing up.

"Kuch chahiye?"He asks again and I feel my throat dry up, and my head starts feeling heavy. I nod in a no first and then a yes and again a no. Way to go Aaliya.

"Kya hua?"Darshan asks stepping close and throwing his towel on the bed. I gulp trying to not get distracted.

"Vo amm.."I try saying, and he nods eagerly waiting for me to complete.

"Han, I'm listening!"he encourages me to continue.

"Ammm..mein vo.. nahi ap...han ap...vo sameer...nahi airport par...actually car mein..."I fumble, he just looks at me confused at me. What if all this just in my head.

"Vo mein tumhe kuch kehna chata hun!"he says bringing me out of my stance.

"Listen"he added and I nodded "Yaha pe kisiko pata nahi chal na chahiye ki tum meri.. meri wife ho!"he said answering all my doubts. So I was right. He has a problem with me.

"Yeh tumhari safety ke liye hai!"he adds but I don't care. "Arey yaar tum ro kyun r hi ho?"he said stepping close to me, but I just take a step backwards. This man is full of lies. I can't trust him.

"Aaliya meri baat suno!"He said trying to come closer but I just shake my head and step back, I don't want to hear anything, I feel another tear roll out of my eyes, I don't when I started to cry but it just hurts. I know this is arranged marriage and all but I wanted to give it my all.

"Listen.."he said placing his hand on my back pulling me closer to him, I try wiggle out but he's just too strong. "Look at me!"he demanded but I didn't. I'm not listening to him, not anymore. Why doesn't he want people to know I'm his wife. Does he have someone else he loves here, maybe he couldn't tell uncle, aunty; but he could have told me. I would said no to marry him. Another tear rolls out of my eye, I'm such a fool, he hasn't been talking to me properly ever since we got married, he doesn't come home on time, sometime leaves before I even wake up, no calls no messages the whole day, I should have known then only! I'm such a fool, such a big fool!

"Don't cry!" I hear some concern in his voice. Fake, it's all fake! I keep trying to get out of his hold, and suddenly I feel his hand on my cheek. I slowly look up at him and he looks, guilty?

He slowly rubs his thumb wiping my tears and I can't help but close my eyes. He keeps rubbing my face, and I feel my racing heart calm down. I slowly open my eyes to look at him, he looks at me with a sorry face, he looks at me with pity. And I feel my eyes water again, that's all he's ever going to feel for me. Nothing more. He feels pity for me. Just pity. I try push him away but he doesn't budge one bit.

He leans down and rests his forehead on mine and I freeze in my stance. I hands rests on his shoulders, where as one of his hand is on my waist and another one resting on my cheek. He slowly rubs my cheek "Trust me!"he says as his breath fans on my face. "Please!"he says pulling me closer. He moves his head to rest in the crook of my neck, slowly inhaling my scent, and I give in. I wrap my hands around his neck leaving my weight on him, and he gladly wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer.

I can't understand him. What does he want? One time he's telling me to trust him, another he doesn't want to introduce me as is wife, forget wife he doesn't introduce me to anyone, not even my name. I don't get him. I think this all is just a bad dream. Maybe when I wake up it'll all be fine.

****************************************************************************************

Hello readers!!

Hope you liked the part!

Can you guess what's in Darshan's head?

Was this all a dream?

Leave lots of comments I wanna know what you think!!

LOVE ALWAYS!!