Michael groaned. He said "Toby no" and went over to push the sad-looking Toby out the door. Toby muttered something indistinguishable before letting Michael force his departure.

Connie blinked. This looked like it was about to be a long day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Connie and Steven had been given the conference room to conduct the interviews. Connie needed to find out about everyone's relationships with everyone else which was turning out to be a tedious task.

The two had both learned the names of just about everyone in the office.

These were some... interesting characters, even by Beach City standards.

They had yet to interview every single person, but they were getting there. Only three to go: Dwight, Jim and Andy.

After that would be their time for lunch which would be followed by Connie's first presentation.

Steven stood in the doorway and politely asked for Dwight to enter for his turn. Steven then watched as Dwight put three ninja shurikens in the leather pockets hidden on his belt. Steven thought about stopping him, but figured that he could hold his own in a fight against a strange man and his ninja stars.

Steven sat back down in a chair beside Connie as Dwight came through the door to the conference room. The blinds on the windows that took up an entire wall of the room had not been drawn, as there seemed to be some shady characters in this workplace. The second shadiest- the shadiest by far being an old, old man named Creed- was now in the room with them and was eyeing them suspiciously. Connie was glad they had left the blinds open.

Dwight sat down opposite Steven and Connie. He nodded at them, as if telling them that he was willing to listen for a short amount of time.

Connie cleared her throat. "Right," she began "Let's get down to business. We are just here to find out your relationships in this office. We would also prefer to know about past relationships, but we understand if you are unable to speak about some things but please tell us as much as you can.

Dwight narrowed his eyes at the pair sitting across from him.

"Alright."

Connie handed Steven a pair of earplugs.

"Why-"
"Don't let anyone corrupt your innocent brain Steven."

Steven put in the earplugs.

Connie listened to what Dwight said, wrote it down, and was very glad of her decision to protect her boyfriend from these words.

When Dwight was finished speaking, he slid a piece of paper with a list of names on it across the table. Connie picked it up and glanced at the names on the list, almost everyone in the office. She looked back up at Dwight in confusion as Steven read the list over her shoulder.

Dwight gave a tight smile. "A list of everyone who has done it in the office."

It took a moment for Connie to realise what the man said, but when she did she turned red and folded up the paper. She put the paper in her bag and ushered Dwight out the door. She had many things from that man and intended to avoid him at all costs.

She motioned for Steven to take out his earplugs, and he did so. Connie sighed, then smiled at him.

"Can you call..." Connie checked her list "Jim Halpert?"

Steven winked at her and gave her thumbs up and smile.

Steven stood in the doorway again.

"Can we have Jim in here please," he asked cheerfully.