They meet again :D

14 years later

Girls- got taller, c-cups, curves, wavy brown hair, green eyes. TRIPLETS

Boys- got REALLY TALLER, HOT, Brit-accent but totally different from each other. guess what? GIRLFRIEND-LESS

The girls went to their daily Boring life...NOT!! They were the hottest sisters in school but now Celine went off to College so Sophia and Rebecca still earned the top two spots. Sophia was the cheerer type. even she's not head cheer, Beatrice was Jealous of her. By the way, Beatrice is the head cheer. Rebecca, Drama club president, likes music and spotlight so much she could live in the auditorium. Celine, new in school got friends fast especially guys that hit on her but there were girls who helped her.

PERFECT? YES....?

Anthony's P. O. V.

We stepped out of the plane. Dylan yawn and stretched his muscular limbs he got from every sport he joined this couple of years. Cameron though was busy with his own little world with his headphone. We got to the luggage claiming area and got our luggages,duh. Dylan's was a huge sport bag, and a medium sized luggage bag. Cameron's was a black luggage bag with colored streaks (i don't know where he got them) and his guitar bestfriend. Mine? just a huge luggage bag and a backpack. I realized we were so different from we were before and now we're going back living here again.

We returned to our former home. Nice, My old toys are still here, its like we never left. Dad made us unpack, clean and make our rooms the way we wanted. Dylan took home his medals and hanged them on his wall. Cameron put posters on his wall. Well mine? its..its.. clean.

"HEY BOYS, come downstairs I'll show you something." dad ordered us.

We all went down finding dad sitting down with a box that has "memories" printed on it.

"Do you remember this?" Dad asked after rummaging and holding out a picture with us three and three girls on it.

Dylan's face was beet red while Cameron's was pink. i know them, especially Celine, she's the reason I never had a girlfriend. Judging from my girlfriend less brothers, thats their reason too. I was so happy when she asked me to marry her. Even if its just puppy love to everyone, I took that seriously.

"Okay, stop staring it'll burn. Go to bed. Rest." Dad said smirking

"But we slept on a plane for hours and we want to get rid off our jetlag" Dylan complained

"Maybe you could visit your school" Dad suggested

I got in my new University here in America and its just a in this state. I just don't want to go far away because I just got here might as well live here. We borrowed Dad's car and I drove off Cameron and Dylan to their school.

Its...Its.. Big? How can I walk all through this today? Maybe I can just go first to my department and the cafeteria and the...... Why bother I didn't even know how to get there. So i'll just be drifting off.. thinking.. thinking.. Have I changed? Maybe? I did grow taller and leaner but personality?

OOF!! There was a beautiful girl who just fell off the last step of the staircase. I hurriedly held out my hand to help. Now you ask me about my personality? Still I haven't changed. I'm still the typical nice guy. I sighed.

"Hey if you don't want to help me I can do it myself. You don't have to sigh like your  pushed to help me." the girl scoffed

"uhm? no, sorry, I was just thinking of something" I said while trying to help her pick up her things. Then I saw her organizer, there was a embossed print(they still do that? I thought) written. I read it "CELINE RAYMONDS" What?!