1) 🖤Black - Kim Seungmin - SKZ - Female reader

Meaning of The Color Black. ... Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication. Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue. The black color is the absence of color.

This colour and member was requested by njisjaejae Hope you like it!

Word count: 2821 words

🖤🖤🖤

Year: 1745

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Finish your given task, and you may live. Or your sister will meet the same fate as your family."

I woke up from that dreadful memory, sweating buckets, and breathing heavily, as if I ran a marathon. I looked outside the wagon. The same horse, pulling me along, towards this nightmare of a task.

My name is Shin Y/N, the 17 year-old princess of the once active kingdom, the grand kingdom of Onyx. A once luxuriously living heir, is now in the position of a slave.

My kingdom got ambushed, out of our knowledge, by the kingdom of Mahogany, ruled by The devil in human form. Everywhere you turned, blood covered the grounds. Every step you took, danger was closer. Every good thought you had, was just a lie to yourself.

Me and my sister begged for our lives, and here we are. I'm the older one, the one supposed to save the other, the one supposed to make a role model, the one that was given the task.

I was given a task to finish, where I either finish it, or my dearest sister Ryujin will be executed before my eyes, before it will be my turn to follow.

What my task is you may wonder...

To kill Prince Seungmin

The kingdom keeping Ryujin hostage is ruled by Seungmin's uncle, and if he is killed, the kingdom will be taken over by Manogany's king.

I'm posing as if my kingdom is out of danger and building up, to be a proper kingdom once again. So I can go to their grand ball and kill the heir. I have to be careful, because even if I'm caught, it's my people that are in danger then.

I look up at the pearly white palace, towering above us. I'm one of the princesses staying in the palace's left terrace, I stepped out of the tall wagon, holding onto the sides of my long dress, helping me walk down the steps. My black lace dress stood out compared to the other kingdom's princesses. Each kingdom had an annual colour, for every special event, the royalty from that kingdom must wear that colour. That's why my kingdom is called Onyx. Onyx is a shade of black, and no other kingdom has black as their annual colour. This was going to be harder than I thought.

All eyes were on me, what did I expect? They all heard the news, and stared at me with sorry eyes, it's always like that anyways, I'm an outcast. I usually don't mind the stares, but this time, I had to blend in, so it wasn't the best colour for my situation. To take my mind off of it I looked at the other kingdom's princesses, and their annual colours. There was Lia, from the kingdom of Sangria, our neighbouring kingdomin her intricate lilac gown. The girl was still young at the mere age of 15, so she doesn't know what happened to my kingdom in the first place. She waved to me innocently, which I returned back, before looking at the other princesses. There was Sunmi from the kingdom of Ivory in her silky, beige dress. And I only recognised one more.

Dahyun from the kingdom of Carmine, standing proudly in full maroon. Seungmin's sister.

Time skip