Emily noticed and even from under her veil I spotted her scowl at him scolding him for his behaviour which Grayson noticed to because he elbowed Dylan in the ribs and sniggered at his getting told off,

her scowl at him scolding him for his behaviour which Grayson noticed to because he elbowed Dylan in the ribs and sniggered at his getting told off,

"Grayson behave" I whispered elbowing his in a similar way to he did Dylan. This time Dylan chuckled at the way his brother got told off too.

I swear these men were just overgrown children. In fact my kids were better behaved then them, well most of the time and when they played up it was usually because Grayson had been egging them in to be mischievous.

Once Jim gave Emily's hand to Dylan we all sat down in the front rows and watched the ceremony proceed.

Grayson was holding Luke and I cuddled Preston whilst letting Gracie spend as much time with Hunter as possible because we all knew he was going to be leaving soon

Grayson had been gazing over at me every now and again during the vows and he leant into me and kissed my cheek leaving his lips lingering in my skin slightly longer than usual. It felt like it had more meaning to it than just a gentle sign of affection.

"Is everything okay?" I asked quietly feeling a bubble of worry forming in my stomach.

"It's more than okay. You're wearing your rings again" Grayson beamed brightly and lifted my hand to place a kiss in my wedding and engagement rings.

Up until today I hadn't felt comfortable wearing them but when I woke up this morning to get ready for the wedding I felt oddly naked without them, like a part of me was missing.

"I love you Gray" resting my head on his bicep I adjusted Preston in my arms and gave both of our boys soft kisses to their heads taking in their sweet baby scent that never seemed to fade. They were living proof of the love of Grayson and I and having two tiny replicas of him was one of the highlights of my life.

I looked along the row and watched as Gracie kissed Hunters nose and giggled quietly when he is it back again before wrapping his big arms around her and holding her tight.