coffee

Would you be my butterfly~
Butterfly - The Boyz

Jaemin and Jeno were sitting at a booth at the diner from across their school. Jaemin was drinking an iced americano, while Jeno had a chocolate milkshake.

"That's disgusting." Jeno said to Jaemin with a look of disgust on his face. Jaemin just rolled his eyes and took another sip of his coffee.

"Excuse you, coffee is the best drink ever! I drink it all day everyday." Jaemin said, acting shocked.

"Whatever makes you feel better." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Hey Jaemin!" They both turn to find the voice. Seo Soojin. Jeno rolled his eyes and looked down. Jaemin slightly smiled and waved to her.

"Oh hey Soojin, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I noticed you are drinking coffee, so I was wondering if you'd like to go get a cup of coffee with me tomorrow?" She said putting her hand on his shoulder, which Jeno did not appreciate.

"Yeah, sure why not." He said smiling and turning back to Jeno when Soojin walked off. Jaemin knew Jeno liked him so he decided to tease him.

"Isnt she the prettiest?" He said smirking.

"Yeah whatever." Jeno said keeping his head down. Jaemin let out a small chuckle.

"Actually, Jeno I have to go, my moms birthday is coming up so I have to get her a present, I'll see you later." He said getting up, patting his shoulder, and leaving.

"Coffee huh." Jeno thinks to himself.  Jeno smiles to himself once he thinks of an idea.

---

It was the next day and Jeno was laying in his bed. He checked the time and noticed that it was 3pm. "Jaemins date must be over by now" he whispered to himself, knowing that their date was at 1pm.

Jeno pulled out his phone and texted Jaemin.

You:
Hey Nana, meet me at the park in 10 minutes
Read 3:02 pm

Nana:
Sure thing
Delivered 3:02 pm

Jeno smiled to himself hoping his plan would work.

He asked his mom to make hik a cup of coffee, and then he headed to the park. He decided to sit at a bench to wait for Jaemin.

He wanted Jaemin to take him on a coffee date, so maybe forcing himself to like coffee will make Jaemin like him back.

Jeno started to sip on the coffee, but gagged at the bitter taste. Why is he even doing this?

"Hey Nono." Jaemin said taking a seat beside him. He noticed the drink in his hand and cocked an eyebrow. "Are you drinking coffee?"

"Yep." He said taking a sip trying not to gag again.

"I thought you hated coffee."

"That was the old me."

"That was you yesterday." Jaemin said laughing at the boy.

"Well people change." He said finishing her coffee, finally.

"Oh yeah? Well then let's go get coffee together right now." He said standing up and pulling his hand for him to stand up.

"What?" Jeno could feel the blush on his face. "Like a date?"

"Yes. Like a date." He smiled and then they started to walk to his car hand in hand. They got in the car and Jaemin started to play Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet.

"Omg Red Velvet!" Jeno said excitedly clapping his hands, "but I thought you hated Red Velvet."

"That was the old me." He smirked. "People change."

"But just yesterday you said how you hated them." He pouted.

He leaned over him and gave a Jeno a quick peck on the lips. "Anything for you Nono." He smirked seeing the blush on his face.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

Jeno was so in shock, all he could do was nod. Jaemin smiled at him and took Jenos hand in his. "Finally!" He said giggling.

The End

Thank you for reading !

I hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to stream Reveal by The Boyz, The Book Of Us: The Demon by Day6 and Face by Key! <3

And one last thing:
Choi Chanhee is a fairy 🧚‍♀️👑