8.

Another day.. Yayy.. Yay my ass. School is complicated . Not the learning part its just people who use to be friends don't talk.. Enimies are besties.. People are just fake. I lazily got dressed and was on my way. I opened the double doors only to be greeted by Jacob.

Morning I brought you a Carmel frap from Starbucks

How did he know I like Carmel fraps? It doesn't matter I took it from him and sipped delightfully

A thank you would be nice

So would a donut but do I have one no. I just nodded my head towards him and headed to my locker before things got awkward. I was concentrating on my combination but got distracted because Jacob was watching me intensely. I probably have another pimple on my face oh well. I turned and gave him a confused look.

Oh I'm sorry its just your  are fascinating to me. I'm intrigued by your features that's all. Ugh that probably sounded dumb. I  should've never said  that ...I'll just be going now..

If he only knew he was the first person ever to give me a compliment. If he knew how much every word he said meant to me. At that point I couldn't even move. I just stood there... I did not try to pull him back saying that his choice of words were actually perfect. I just stood there. Motionless. Letting him believe that his actions were foolish. Nice going Ray you did it again...you made someone feel useless without even doing anything.

.

.

.

Dammit. Its offical . He's not into me. Hell no one is. Who would be interested in me. Jacob the guy with that big hair the guy who dresses weird. No one would even think twice about my ass.

I think I'm just going to give up.

Deadass..

Its as if I'm putting in all the effort and the torture is unbearable.

I

Can't

Take

This

Anymore.

.

.

.

I was still standing there until Anthony ass decides to push me. Tf does he want.

Aye little bitch get tf out my way

Can I be in your way first like I was by my locker yo ass came all the way down the hallway.

Oh yeah that's right yo ass ain't gonna talk. What are you mute or something? Dumb? You don't speak EnglishYou probably illiterate too. Weak ass faggot.

Nigga really its 2014 no one uses faggot anymore.

Still ain't gonna say shit huh. You better start talking or else imma beat your ass right here. You got until the count of three

1

2

3. I swung first. But then as soon as his ass reach the floor three other niggas start punching me. This was all a set up. I knew his ass couldn't fight. After my beat down of course I was highly upset but then again I didn't care. I don't want to live any way. I wish they beat me to the point where I could've died. I finally would have been at ease. Actually I wouldnt . I need to tell Jacob how I really feel. He deserves that much. I just don't know how. I don't know if I'll be able to express how I feel. I haven't talked in years. Maybe I am mute. Or maybe I'm just a coward... I need to tell him. And I need to tell him now.

.

.

.

I'm done..

I looked in the bathroom mirror only to see red puffy eyes and a runny nose. Am I seriously over ray? I'm not sure. But an I done putting in all the effort? Yes. If he doesn't appreciate the things I do for him then what the hell is the use. I hear the bathroom door open and I see a brused and beat up ray. Not again. Through it all he was still able to look purely amazing.  I was looking at him ..straight into his eyes as he did the same. There was a silence..but a comfortable silence. We are looking at each other when  we our both at our worst state. We got to see who both of us truly were. Then Rayan came up to me and hugged me as if his life depended one it.

Then he spoke. Barely audible I  his new deep voice he said these exact words while looking directly at me.
Thank you Jacob. Thank you for caring. Thank you for noticing me and wanting to help me. Thank you for giving me your time. Thank you for trying to maintain our friendship, trying to fix things instead of giving up. I know I've not been corroperative but you still stayed which shows that you really do care for me. Jacob you have gave me more than what I ask for. A simple hello was all I needed. You've sent above and beyond that and I just want you to know that I do appreciate everything you do. What you said earlier to me was not dumb at all it was perfect. You are perfect Jacob.

I kissed him.With everything I had. He was hesistant but then he kissed back...

This is what we were. Broken. Both of us were in need of fixing and in this moment we knew it too. We knew that in order to re-build ourselves we needed one another. I was in need of the boy who was silent.

That's a wrap hope you all enjoyed :)