4.

Dodgeball. Really out of all games dodgeball. Who am I kidding I can't play any sport at all. Hell I can barely pick up my backpack. I'm weak. As the coach starts to clear his throat all eyes are on him.

"Team captians are Chresanto and  Rayan."

Can this day get any fucking worse. I trudge my way to the left of the coach while Chresanto I think stands to the right. Great oh fucking great have you all seen Chresanto. This nigga is too strong. The coach must not like me because obviously Chresanto's team will win. I listen to the first member Chresanto picks.

" Craig."

Craig who the hell is that. Maybe I should pay more attention to people. Nope get a hold of yourself Ray you know what happened last time. Im going to regret this I know it but I have to. I point to Jacob.

.

.

.

Me. He had all the options in the world. He could've simply just walked out even after I dragged him over here,but know he pointed to me. I must be doing something right. I slowly walked over there.

I can choose the people for you Rayan.

He hesitated but then slowly nodded.Chresanto had already got his whole team ready. What do you know its the whole football team and we were left with some buff guys but the rest already knew they were going to loose. That's not what I care about. What matters is protecting Rayan. The coach blew his whistle once again and started to speak.

"Chresantos team head to the right of the gym. Rayan's stay on this side. The game will begin in 3.2

....1."

I quickly ran to the middle of the line where the balls were. Balls were flying everywhere. I instantly threw the three balls I had in my hands knocking three of Chresanto's guys out. I looked back noticing Rayan trying to hide behind others. But each guy he would hide behind got hit with a ball. As soon as the guy he was hiding behind got hit I rolled him a ball. He has to start somewhere.

.

.

.

Rayan.

As soon as the coach said 1 I knew I was done for. The first three guys have already been knocked out and I  still haven't moved. Left and right balls were coming at me so I stratigized and hid behind others. I know what you're thinking 'real smooth ray real smooth' but hey at least I moving know. Then I saw a ball roll slowly to my feet. Now who the hell did this. They must know good and well that I can't aim. I picked it up. Worst mistake ever.

"Aye Rayan Think Fast!"

Chresanto's voice was the last thing I heard. Jacob's afro was the last thing I saw. The I was swept into a world of Darkness.

.

.

.

Fuck! I had one job. One fucking job! I threw my last ball dead in Chresanto's face. I was beyond  heated. I quickly ran to Rayan's body. I picked him up gently. Of course he is light this boy rarely does any cardio. I locked my eyes on his face. Even in this state Rayan is beautiful. I headed toward the nurses office only to be interuppted by the others.

"Ugh Jacob you gay now tf?!"

"why you acting like you his mama?"