2- Let Me Make You Feel Good

"Ashlyn, where'd you go?" I muttered to myself, searching for my friend.
I tried to push my way through the crowd without much luck. I felt a smaller pair of hands grope me and spun around to find Ashlyn.
She moved her hands awesome immediately, swaying offbeat to the thundering music.
"Ash! There you are. I think we should go.."
Shaking her head, laughing childishly. "No, Cait. YOU need to go.. and get mee another drink."
I giggled, said," maybe another night, okay?"
She pouted but nodded.
I gently tugged her arm, maneuvering through the crowd, a drunk Ashlyn stumbling and giggling hysterically as we made it out of the building.
When we got to the car, I helped her in and I drove us back to my apartment. The drive was silent until we turned onto my street.
"Cait?" Ash said nearly inaudibly.
"Yes, hon?"
We pulled into the driveway and I turned off the car but neither of us moved to get out.
"Have you.. ever kissed a girl?"
I looked at the steering wheel then at Ash.
"I can't say I have." I replied, nervously.
There was a short period of silence before she finally said, "kiss me, then."
I shook my head.
* "Babygirl, you're drunk. Back at the club, there was a guy trying to get with you and you threw up on him. *
She giggled.
In that moment, she leaned over the center console and pressed her lips to mine.
I hesitated a moment before kissing her back. She slipped hey tongue into my mouth, found mine. Her lips were so soft and she tasted sweet.
I pulled away, breathless.
She whined.
I climbed into the back seat, tossing my heels in the driver's seat, beckoning her to join me. Eagerly, she climbed back with me, bunching my dress to my waist.
I laid back in the seat and she started kissing my neck.
She whispered in my ear, "let me make you feel good."
I took off my dress, revealing my bare chest and lacy panties.
Ash sucked in a breath, pulled my panties off. She started sucking on a nipple, slipping a finger into my wetness.
"Ooh fuck." I groaned.
She started rubbing my gspot with abandon.
Arching my back as she finger fucked me, Ash started whispering naughty things to me.
"Good, babygirl. I love how you feel around my fingers. I want you to be my perfect little cum slut. Okay, princess?"
I nodded, feeling my orgasm nearing. It was so close but I needed a little push.
I looked at Ashlyn, started whimpering and she knew.
"I've got you, babygirl. You wanna cum, don't you?"
I nodded.
She set to work, stroking my spot faster, started rubbing my clit.
"Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum all over my fingers."
I was a moaning, withering mess. My hips bucked. A hot sensation started building, making me slightly dizzy. Something I've never felt before.
I shook my head but it was no use. I had squires and Ashlyn looked so proud.
Shaking, I moved her hands away from me, and she wiped them off on a random Beach towel on the seat. We held each other. Having grown tired, we fell asleep in the backseat of the car.

*A/N: hello, my beautiful, Dirty-Minded readers. I just want to clarify that when Ash threw up, she did wash her mouth out.. 🙄😝💜*