healing.

healing is essential, but some people like masking their emotions in sex, money, drugs, attention, etc. and that shit is not healthy.

so many planets are in retrograde and you ain't even prayed or said what you were grateful for. you gottai realize everything you speak becomes your reality. start talking more positive, believe you're great and stand in what you believe.

be strong and don't let nobody come in between you and what God is working on for you.

y'all spend every day on your phone or working a pointless ass job. start living for yourself, find out what you need rather than what you want. listen to your body and your intuition, unless you smothered them both with more toxic shit.

i have been helping ppl on their spiritual/healing journey and i don't mind helping others. just realize what you're here for and move from that point.

some of y'all think that wattpad is the end all be all when there's so much more to life than this app.

think outside the box and work on your own stuff. have your own experiences and stop trying to do what everybody else is doing.

a lot of y'all are followers, just wanna fit in and be seen and for what? tf does that do for you other than stroke your ego? get a grip.

half of y'all complain and do nothing about your life and it falls back on you. stop dwelling on shit, face it head on and move on from it. it's okay to remember but it's also okay to heal.

please remember that you're not here for anything other than breaking generational curses. if you don't break them you might spend another lifetime here and some people don't want that but that's how this is designed.

either get it right now or regret it later!

y'all can subscribe to my yt channel (divine brujita)

i have a groupchat up for people wanting to learn and expand their minds to endless possibilities. (and actually want to learn) links in my bio ;)

its summer time, so take advantage of your free time, do yourself a favor and fucking heal.