𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 = 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

"The man who controls time, controls the whole reality"

- General Seti

We aren't supposed to be living like this. I'm living paycheck to paycheck to survive and manage in this world. Does that sound right to you 😂 ? It was never supposed to be like this.

Our ancestors were brutally murdered on this land and around the world. So their spiritual teachings died with them, the history died with him. Their murderers are the ones telling us about history.

These same people have trained us to believe we're just human. See they know the truth, all of it. They have it hidden of course. Why would they lie to us? Because they want to control us, duh.

This is all common sense backed up by history. We weren't brought to America. This was our land first, blacks were the first ever on the planet if you didn't know.

You know the aliens we're always hearing about? 😂 that's us. Why you think we get treated so bad? We have superpowers, we have the ability to speak telepathically, read minds, and even more.

But, the way this matrix is set up there's no way in hell we'll get back to our roots.

We are literally living our lives the wrong way. The food is fake, the medicine is poison, and the air is polluted. This whole dream we're chasing is so we can be sustained for THIS REALITY. They don't want us to know about the spiritual realm. That's where all the righteous spirits go and if you're going down the wrong path, well. You'll be here again and again until you have that experience with yourself.

A spiritual awakening is real, one of the realest things I ever encountered. It was scary as hell at first, picking up all this information made me want to die. It gets that fucking deep. It's depressing to know what's really going on, but it makes things easier when it comes to waking up.

When Solluminati came out as being awakened, y'all I was so proud. He was one of the most ignorant ass niggas on YouTube but I thought he was so funny.

He's changing for the better and he's using his platform to guide everybody. He's not crazy, people that are called crazy are usually the sane ones.

These crazy ass people know a lot more than you think. This is why people don't speak up, we been so mentally damaged by TV and technology as a whole that we don't believe anything we weren't taught.

We have access to a lot of information but we have people who continue to believe Christopher Columbus found America. If that's a damn lie than don't you think we should question everything we were taught? 😂🤨 Cmon y'all

Are y'all catching what I'm throwing?

Let's shed light on the media, what is promoted vs what isn't.

The music is full of bad vibrations, fuck the beat and listen to the message in a song. It might be lit but are they pushing for positivity? Or maybe their rapping about money, bitches, cars, and clothes.

YK Osiris spoke out about this and everybody laughed when he got locked up. The higher ups will humiliate you. He didn't even have a girlfriend but everybody was so quick to believe the headline.

When you speak out against their plan and you have a voice to move people, they silence you.

The TV is full of drama, nobody is on there telling you to connect with your higher self.

The government owns all of this, they own EVERYTHING but they don't own you. So don't let them, you can break free of all this shit if you remove all the distractions and find who you truly are.

Technically they do own us, our parents signed us over to the government. And our social security number is just an account number. We are property to them.

My advice to you guys is to meditate, eat foods from nature. Go to a farmers market to get your food, everything in stores have been processed. Stop eating meat. And go out and get some sun. They lied and said the sun gives us cancer but we actually can gain knowledge from the sun. And change the music you listen to. I been listening to reggae.

I still listen to rap and r&b but you can't let it influence you. It's influenced millions of people, this is how gangs became a thing.

From music.

Ask yourself, we were united during segregation. We stuck together, hell we had our own party to defend ourselves.

They didn't like that one bit, one of the members started working with the CIA to bring them down.

Then the crack epidemic hit, gangsta rap came out and it's been black on black crime ever since.

They want to divide us any and every way they can.

Hundreds of years they have been in power and that's because we give them the power. We work for their companies, we eat the food they give us, we go to their colleges and spend all our money so they can eat.

They are sitting on trillions of dollars but there's people out here with no home.

So if you ever think for a second these leaders are good people? You're a part of the problem.

All the rich and famous people are one in the same. And they sign their names in blood for riches.

They may have riches but they don't have a soul. And they live in a hell everyday cause they're forced to do shit they probably don't wanna do.

But, I want everybody to be a better person. Change the way you think, talk more positive. Read more about your history and where you come from.

Take baby steps into the right direction, don't wreck your brain. And the more you do the less you want to do it. Start off slow, use this book as a boost into greatness.