Fight of our lives

Hey,I'm back from the dead! Sorry for being gone for a long time, been almost a year since I updated this book. The reason is because of school, I almost failed the year and had to work my ass off to get it to passing. This school year has been hell, especially with COVID-19. Please, be safe everyone, I want everyone to live a happy life and not be sick. For those who do have it, I pray that you get better and that the rest of your life is blessed with fortune.

Anyways, Enough of this author post. Tho I need you guys help! For anyone who's interested, please remind me to update every Monday, whichever story you want(Yes, that includes my Midnight x Reader story. And make sure you say which book you want to be updated with your reminder). I want to weekly updates for my stories since it's summer and I have nothing else to do. Now, please enjoy this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Last time on Apocalypse(NNT x Train to Busan*

"I fully agree with the human part. They're just annoying." Ban said as I smiled slightly

"I know right? So annoying that they think that they're superior to the other races except for the goddess race." I said as I saw them nod. We were talking for a while before we heard an alarm.

"There's a zombie that got in! Take cover!"  I heard one of the people downstairs yell.

'WHAT?!'

(Zeldris' Pov)

 We all got up at the sound of the screaming and yelling, which scared my brother and caused him to hide behind me. Soon enough, we heard the monsters screeching and people being turned. What? I thought they said that this was a shelter FROM the zombies! So how did one get in?! One of those monsters busted down the door, which seemed to attract the other ones, and tackled me! I held it back with my bat and pushed it back, busting its skull in and killing it. 

The room was full of the sound of gunshots, the splashes of the red crimson blood all over the wall and our clothes, and the beating/stabbing sounds for those of us who used close combat weapons like Ban and me. I finished beating a zombie to death and panted, till I heard a scream. 

"AAHH!" Meliodas' voice shrieked through the room, one of the zombies was trying to bite him as he was pinned to the bed, holding the zombie back with a pillow. I shot my shotgun through its head and threw him off Meliodas. Ain't no way no one is getting my little brother. 

(Meliodas' Pov)

Zeldy just saved me from being killed. The sounds, the blood splatter on my pants and walls of the room we were trapped in, it was really scary. I hate it. I just want to go back to the time that we were all together in our home, where I was playing with Zeldy and Rossa. I covered my ears, knowing that it was futile to block out the sounds of the gunshots and screaming. I want to go home, I want Rossa to come back, I want mom to come back. 

Why did our dad kick us out? We're his lineage for god's sake! I started crying again and hugged my knees closer to me. I felt someone hug me and looked up to see Elizabeth.

"Don't worry Meliodas, we're gonna survive this. Your brother and our friends are going to protect you,don't worry." She said as she hugged me tightly. I cried into her sweater and she rubbed my back to calm me down.  The loud sounds still continued, but I was too scared and too upset to care at this point. I just want this to be over.\

(Ban's Pov)

I was fighting with Zeldris, King, and Gelda to hold them off while Diane, Elizabeth, and Elaine got the luggage in hand. We managed to push them back, so we took this chance to get out.