"That's perfect! I'm sure they'll buy it, after all it's not like we were screaming to each other or anything. And what did he say about us?"

"He agreed that we should do it on our own terms and I also told him that we were planning on telling everyone in about two weeks and he agreed to that too."

"That's great news!"

"Yeah baby." Niall chuckled as he got up from the bed. "We should get going, don't want to keep the lads waiting."

"Sure, let's hit the road." Niall and I had opted to stay in a hotel rather than in his moms house, since we didn't want to intrude in their alone time and we figured it'd be better to have our own hotel room. And to be honest, I was glad that we were staying in a hotel, I wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as Niall in his mom's house. Even though he claimed his mom would be okay with it, I didn't feel comfortable, that's not how I was raised, and that had major influence in our decision to stay in a hotel. Niall didn't want to sleep in different rooms in his moms house, he told me that he had already gotten used to sleeping next to me, and in all fairness, so had I.

"Mate!" I heard a guy scream as soon as Niall and I entered the pub. I saw Niall's face light up when he saw the guy in question and took my hand until we reached his table.

"Deo! How you've been mate?" Niall gave the guy a bro hug.

"Soph, this is my cousin, Deo. Deo this is my girlfriend Sofia" Niall introduced us.

"So nice to meet you." I told him.

"You too."

"Hey everyone!" Niall told the rest of the table. "This is my girlfriend Sofia." He spoke. "And this is my other cousin Martin, and my friends Nicky, Steve, Paddy, Tara, Megan and Jessica." He continued as he pointed to each of them. We were met with a choruses of Hi's and some 'Nice to meet you's before Niall and I sat down. And beers were passed to us the second we sat down. 

"I'll go get the next round." Niall spoke as he got up from his seat and made his way to the bar.

"So how did you and Niall meet? We didn't know he had a girlfriend." One of the girls' asked me, Tara, I believe.

"We actually started talking through Instagram and then those messages turned to phone calls and face times until we met in person months later." I explained, omitting the part about him adding me after one of his live sessions, since these were his friends and they wouldn't understand how lucky I was for him to do that.

"Oh my god really?" Megan chimed in, or at least who I thought was Megan.

"Yeah." I admitted.

"That's so cool." Tara spoke.

"I'm back!" A cheerful Niall spoke as he carried beers for all of us and started handing them to us.

"Thanks mate!" Martin told him.

"I'll get the next one." Nicky assured the table.

After a couple of pints, and by a couple I mean at least 10, since everyone has to buy rounds for each other, we were all pretty happy. At exactly 2:00 the pub started closing, since all pubs close at that time during the weekends, but the lads didn't want the night to end obviously, we were having a great time.

"Let's all head to my place." Steve announced. Turns out Steve lived 3 blocks away from the pub so we all walked to his place and were there in less than 10 minutes. We had a couple of more drinks and by the time we realized, it was already 4 am. We had almost stayed up all night.

"Holy shit, it's really late." Niall told me, in a kind of drunken state, slurring the words a bit. Since Steve decided to whip out the tequila about 2 hours ago.

"It is." I stated after checking the time in my phone. "I suppose we should get going." I continued. Tara, Paddy, Deo and Martin had already left a while ago. Now it was only Nicky, Steve, Megan, Jessica and us.

"We should." Niall spoke, standing up. "We're off lads." He announced to the group and we were met with a choruses of bye's, don't get lost, and see you soon's.

"I'm thankful we didn't bring a car." I whispered to Niall as we sat in the back of the Uber we had requested, our heads resting against each others' and our hand intwined. Neither of us were sober enough to drive, so it was a good call that Niall had decided not to bring his car with me. He was serious when he said his friends made him drink a lot and that they would make me drink too. I hadn't believed him when he told me, but now I could confirm that that was true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. Sorry that it's kind of a filler chapter, I just wanted to include a bit of  Niall's friends. If any of you follow me on TikTok, leave me a comment with your TikTok username so that I can follow you all back :)  For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr