She pulls out a folded up piece of paper, looking through it. She glances up at me. "That makes a lot of sense" She nods. I take the paper from her, seeing a bunch of names with numbers next to them, a lot of the names crossed out. My name had a number 16 next to it. "So what are you?" I ask. "A banshee. I predict death" She informs me. "A banshee? Hmm" I nod.

"If Liam's already told you, then Scott must know too" She brings up. "Liam said he'd introduce us but I haven't met him yet" I shrug. "Do you have a pack already?" She asks and I shake my head. "No. My pack was my parents and ever since then I've been on my own in foster homes" I frown. "I'll call them right now. We can have a pack meeting" She says, pulling out her phone.

"What about the tour?" I ask. She stops what's she doing and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do you really still need a tour anymore?" She asks. "Nah, not really" I deny. "That's what I thought. Come on" She leads me to her car. "Where are we going?" I ask. "My lake house" She says. "You have a lake house?" I ask in disbelief. "Yep" She nods as we climb in.

It was a half an hour drive to the lake house but once we finally make it I see a green dirt bike, and a blue Jeep parked outside. We both climb out, me feeling nervous and anxious. "Come on" Lydia sends me a soft smile, motioning for me to follow her. We walk up to the door and she opens it. She walks in first and motions for me to follow. As we walk in people were sat all around the couches.

The one I really noticed was Liam who sends me a smile. There was a girl with a long brown hair, wearing short shorts sat next to a guy with spiked brown hair and a gray and purple sweatshirt. There was also a tan boy with a jean jacket sat next to a Japanese girl. "So this is her?" The one with the sweatshirt asks. "Yep. This is my new sister" Liam stands up with a smile as they all look me over. He turns to look at me.

"I see you've already met Lydia" He says and I nod as Lydia sends me a smile. "That's the Alpha, Scott" He points to the tan boy. Scott sends me a smile and a wave. "And next to him is Kira. She's a kitsune" He says and Kira sends a shy smile. "Kitsune?" I ask. "A fox" Kira informs me and I nod. "And then that's Malia. She's a Werecoyote" He points to the one in short shorts. "And next to her is Stiles" He points over at Stiles. "Hey" Stiles sends a little wave my way.

Scott stands up. "Liam said you're a werewolf" He brings up. "Yeah. I was born one." I nod. "And your parents were too?" He asks and I nod. "She doesn't have a pack" Lydia chimes in. "She does now. Right Scott?" Liam asks hopefully. "Woah, woah, woah. We don't know anything about her. We can't just invite someone in" Stiles protests, standing up as well. "Come on, Stiles. Her parents were killed by werewolf hunters and she's been living in foster homes. How could she be bad?" Liam brings up.

Stiles stands in front of me with his arms crossed. "If you didn't have a pack, how did you survive the deadpool?" He wonders. "I've learned how to fight from my parents. We were always on the run" I explain. "What color are your eyes?" He asks. I flash my eyes at him to show them my blue ones. "See! Bue eyes!" He exclaims. "How are they blue?" Scott wonders. I look down with a frown. "After my parents died....I was angry. I was so angry, I chased down the hunters that killed them and killed them myself" I explain looking at my feet.

"Ah-ha! Evil!" Stiles explains. "My eyes are blue" Malia brings up, standing up as well and flashing her eyes. "You all let me into the pack" Malia adds and Scott nods in agreement as Stiles frowns. "So, we're just gonna let someone we don't know into the pack?" Stiles asks. "Stiles, she has no one. And she's gonna be living with Liam." Scott brings up. Stiles looks me over again before sighing. "All right, fine. But I'm onto you" Stiles warns me and I hold my hands up in surrender. Liam smiles, bringing me into a side-hug. "Welcome to the pack" He says and I smile. A pack. I was actually in a pack.

~~~

Liam apparently still had trouble on the full moon. I told the pack I was in control but they thought they'd chain me up just to make sure which was why Liam and I were both chained to a tree at lookout point while Scott and Stiles talked over by Stiles' Jeep. "This is boring" I sigh. "I know" Liam agrees.

They were talking about places they could buy an apartment to live together. They start talking about something Scott's boss, Deaton had told him who I met when they introduced me to him. We could see thunder and lightning up ahead. "Think it's been long enough?" Stiles asks. "Yes!" Liam calls out. Scott and Stiles finally turn to look back at us. "Hey. We're trying to have an adult conversation over here" Stiles calls out to us. "All right, you're two years older than us. And we're both fine. Just let us go" Liam says and I nod in agreement.

The two walk towards us, Scott pulling out the key to the chains. "It's not that we don't trust you" Scott tells us. "It's that I don't trust you" Stiles chimes in. "But after that last full moon..." Scott looks over at Liam. "It was one slip up." Liam waves it off. "Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a 'monstrous dog-boy, running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked'. That's a slip up?" Scott and I both turn to give him a look.

"Why were you naked?" Scott wonders. "It was really hot out that night, okay? Let us go" Liam sighs. "You sure you're okay? The both of you?" Scott asks. "Trust me. I'm okay" I asure him. "It won't happen again" Liam nods. "You're in complete and total control?" Scott asks. "Yeah. Complete and total." Liam says. They look at me. "I'm fine" I sigh. "What's your anchor?" Stiles wonders. "My parents" I tell them easily. "They're dead" Stiles brings up. "Yeah, thanks for the reminder" I scoff as Scott and Liam give him a look. "If you're sure" Scott sighs. "Totally and completely" I nod.

Scott finally lets us go and they put the chains in Scott's bag. I follow the two towards the car as I notice Liam looking down at his hands. "You coming, Liam?" I call out and he nods as we get into the car.