Part 18: Tu Mera Hai.. Laggi Samajh!

Start from the beginning

"Kya hua baby...??" Sidharth sat beside Sana on the sofa.
"Irritate mat kar Sidharth!!" Sana snapped at him.
"Bol bhi.. What have i done baby..??" Sidharth held her confused.
Sana got up from the sofa brushing off his hand.. "Jaa apni Ishika ke paas tu.."
Sana huffed as she recalled how irritating Ishika had been.. She had been constantly trying touch Sidharth's hand.. giving him flirty looks.. biting her lips..
She just wondered how forward this girl would have been if she was not here in this trip..
The thought itself made her feel so uneasy..
"Hayye.. Baby tu itna jealous.." Sidharth grinned as he laid down infront of her on the bed..
"Chup kar Sidharth.. Itna flirt kar rahi thi woh.. Mujhe na.. bohot gussa aa rahi thi.."
"Haan toh isme main kya karun? Maine toh nahi kaha usse flirt karo.." Sidharth explained.. "Aaj interview hone do phir koi problem nahi hogi.. Tu chill kar.. " Sidharth grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the bed..
Sana laid down beside him pouting.. He tried to kiss her but she turned away her head so his lips landed on her cheek.. He started to careress her face.. Sana bit her lip and tried not to react to his touch.. But just one touch of him was enough to make her lose senses.
"Mat kar Sidharth... abhi mera mood nahi hain..." Sana pushed him away and turned away from him...
"Shehnaaz ye kuch zyada nahi ho raha?? Uske wajahse apna mood kyun off kar rahi hai tu.. Baar baar bolne wala nahi hoon main.." Sidharth snapped at her irritated.
Sana instantly turned to him and tried to hug him.. But he turned away from her.. "Dur reh Shehnaaz.. abhi mood nahi hain.."
Mature content:
Sana ignored his question and moved closer to him.. "Achha sunn bebu.. Abhi bohot time hain interview ko.. Kuch karein..?"
Sidharth cleared his throat and avoided her gaze.."Bola na Shehnaaz.. abhi mood nahi hain.."
Sana smiled seeing him act unbothered.. She started to play around.."Theek hai.. Maine socha tha.. Itna achha bath tub hai bathroom mein.. Share hi karlete toh..."
Sidharth turned to her and struggled to say something.. She saw him trying to decide what to do..
Sana got up from the bed and walked around slowly.. fully knowing his gaze was following her..
With a thudding heart she started to undo her dress.. As it fell lose around her waist she looked at him..
His eyes were fixed on her.. were dark.. filled with passion.. Still he didn't move a muscle..
She got rid of her clothes under his watchful gaze.. She stood naked knowing well he was staring.. In a seductive slow walk she moved towards him.. She took hold of his hand and pulled him up.. He stood there towering up on her.. With his passionate eyes fixed on her face.. He gripped her waist and pulled her close to him.. she gasped as his rough clothes grazed her soft skin..
He leaned down and took hold of her lips kissing her fiercely..She pressed closer to him as she needed him.. They havent been this close to eachother for weeks..
"Sidharth..." She whispered in loss of words as he showered kisses down her neck..
Her trembling hands started to unbutton his shirt..
She protested as he stopped her.. He undressed himself and pulled her back in his arms kissing her once again with passion.. his mouth slanted on hers.. parting her lips and drawing her tongue into his mouth..
He broke the kiss and stared at her... "Shehnaaz" he whispered her name and started to walk back to the washroom.. Inside she shivered as he drew a bath.. He got inside the warm water and held his hand out for her.. She offered her hand to him as he pulled her inside.. She hissed as the warm water hit her skin.. More than that her whole body felt like it was on fire as it contacted with his.. He held her in his arms and started to caress her face with his fingers which traced down her face to her neck... and dipping further down to her chest.. He held her gaze as his fingers softly brushed on her peaks which made her gasp.. She ran her hand on his hair and pulled him down for another deep kiss..
Kissing him felt like hours.. yet she couldnt have enough.. she craved for more.. He broke the kiss and helped himself out of the bathtub.. He helped her out and took hold of a big towel.. clearing off the water from their skin..
She smiled at him as he wrapped the towel around her and carried her to the bedroom..
Gently laying her down he unwrapped the towel and threw it away while his gaze ran appreciatively down her body.. Her body started to shake.. she gasped in pleasure as he started to make love to her passionately.. Her body arched as his body heavy, hard and strong covered her... her orgasm intensified as his lovemaking grew passionate.. as he claimed her while biting on her neck.. She ran her hands on his back pulling his closer.. she couldnt ever have enough of him.. it was more than sexual pleasure for them.. the passion intensified mainly because of the undying love between them.. as both of them reached to oblivion he took hold of her lips kissing her passionately...

At evening:
"Sidharth... main bhi chalun tere saath?" Sana questioned as he got ready for the interview..
"Nahi jaan.. tu yahin ruk.. Tu usse milegi toh phirse mood off hoga.." he tried to make her understand..
"Lekin.." Sana protested.. "Woh phirse terese flirt karegi..Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai.."
Sidharth hugged her.."Lekin main thodi na respond karunga.. Tu bhi bekaar ki tension leti rehti hai.."
Sana followed him outside which made him frown.
"Shehnaaz please jaan.. mat kar" he stopped her..
"Sidharth main bilkul bhi disturb nahi karungi.. " Sana tried to convince him again..
"Shehnaaz ye kya mazak hai!! Bol diya na.. yahan hi raho tum.. stop being so childish!!" He snapped at her annoyed with her stubborn behavior..
Sana sighed and sadly watched him as he left without a backward glance..

Sidharth tried to concentrate on the interview.. but it was now becoming a headache.. despite him being not interested Ishika kept indirectly flirting with him.. He tried his best to answer her questions politely.. He avoided her inviting gaze and coy looks she kept passing.. No wonder Shehnaaz was pissed about this girl's behavior..
He took a breath of relief as the interview wrapped up..
"Ok Ishika it was nice meeting you.." Sidharth shook her hand and got up to leave.. But she held his hand and refused to let it go.. "Suno Sidharth.. I cant even tell how happy i am to meet you.. Its just like a dream come true.." Ishika kept on talking nonstop..
"Haan.. glad to meet you too.." Sidharth took away his hand with a forced smile.. "Listen Ishika i need to leave.."
She held on his arm and looked around to check if anyone was nearby.. He frowned as she leaned forward and whispered.. "itni bhi kya jaldi hai Sidharth.. lets have a drink na.. i promise kisiko bhi nahi bataungi..Waise bhi tum single..."
"Pehle bhi bol chuka hoon.. i have a girlfriend... Shehnaaz.." he took a step back..
"Haan lekin Sidharth ye aap ko bhi pata hai Shehnaaz is just like a kid.. Woh nahi samjhengi.. anyways hum ek drink toh share kar sakte hain as friends.. Shehnaaz waise bhi na samajh hain.."
Sidharth tried to answer back in anger when someone cleared throat.. He saw Shehnaaz who stood few feet away.. an odd expression on her face as she stared at them...
"Woh.. tu apna phone bhool gaya tha room mein.." She spoke in a trembling voice..
"Sunn Shehnaaz.." he tried to speak as Sana placed the phone on his hand and despite him calling, ran away from there..
He tried to control his anger and turned to Ishika "Listen Ishika.. interview se pehle hi maine clear kar diya tha ke Shehnaaz is my girfriend.. ye constant flirty talks..do you even know how unprofessional you were being.."
She tried to protest but he stopped her.. "Ab interview khatam.. Since this is the last time we meet.. Goodbye and have a good life.."
He instantly walked away in search of Shehnaaz who made her way towards the beach...

He slowed down running as he spotted her standing alone staring at the sea.. The sun was already setting down but it was light enough to see clearly..
He slowly made his way to her and stood infront of her..
"Jaan.. jaisa tu soch rahi hai.. waisa kuchh nahi hai..." he spoke rushing up..
She looked at him and smiled.. "maine kuch soch hi nahi rahi.."
He took hold of her chin and made her look at up him.."Upset hai.. clearly dikh raha hai.."
Sana sighed.."Kya mera possessive hona galat hai Sidharth.."
Sidharth turned towards the sea.. He pulled her in his arms and hugged her.. "Jab mera possessive hona galat hoga tab ye sawaal puchhna"
Sana grinned and stood infront of him.. she raised her finger pointing at him.. "Tu mera hai.. Laggi samajh!!"
Sidharth smiled at her lovingly as she danced around..
"Chal ab dinner karte hain.." Sana started to leave..
"Shehnaaz!!" Sana instantly turned around as she heard him shout her name..
"Tu meri hai!! Aur meri hi hai..." he kept shouting the words out as he walked towards her.. "Main phaad ke rakh dunga sabko yahan... Aayi samajh!!"
Sana had no control on her happiness as he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply...

*****************************
Precap:

Holidaying in Goa..
But Shehnaaz toh Shehnaaz hi rahegi..

Sidharth: Bohot saalon ke baad aayaa hoon Goa.. So many memories..
Shehnaaz: Seedhe Seedhe boldo Rashmi ki yaad aa raha hai...

Note:
Hi lovelies!!! Eid Mubarak to everyone ♡ Ramadan and Eid has kept me so busy finally i had sometime to sitback and write..
Thank you so much for all the love you guys give..
Please vote and comment if for the part :)

LOVE MISSY