𝖭𝖾𝗐𝗌🍒

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀  𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗜𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻?

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗜𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻?

𝗡𝗼𝘃. 𝟭𝟬. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

_______________________________

On Nov. 10, Cherry held a press conference for her new album, the conference was hosted by Twice's Nayeon.

During the conference fans were able to Ask Cherry questions, one fan asked, "what's your favorite memory you have?"

To which Cherry responded with, "watching  Spider-man No way home"

When Nayeon asked her why that was her favorite memory, Cherry said, "it felt so surreal, all three spider-mans where supposed to be in the movie, and it was snowing the vibes were there, my boyfriend and I dressed up in Spider-Man costumes. So looking back I wish I could relive that"

By the time Cherry realized she slipped up and mentioned being in a relationship it was too late, the conference was live. 

Nayeon was seen panicking but Cherry seemed relaxed.

Nayeon quickly moved on and the live went on as planned.

After the conference many fans took to social media to ask "who is she dating?"

Neither JYP or Cherry have said anything, but it seems to fans as Cherry is not Afraid of making her relationship public.
_______________________________

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟭: 𝖡𝖮𝖸𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣!??! 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖸 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖬𝖤!!

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟮: 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝗎𝗁𝗇𝗈.