prlogue or chapter one idk

"Gonta wonder.. how do Kronk always look... cool?"

That was the question Gonta asked, but not the one Kronk expected as they both sat outside a 9/11 drinking slurppeess

"I'm not afraid of rating cocks or calling people simps." Kronk says "I think of everything, and know what doesn't happen". Kronk looks over at Gonta and thinks back on their conversations together.

"Why'd you ask? you never ask me about my personal life." They both go back in their memories together and try to find something similar.

"Gonta always upset over only pair of clothing, and fact that Gonta never really had any experience with cock rate or simpleton call out... Gonta never have own style! and Gonta don't know where to start!" Gonta turned his whole body to face Kronk, wildly and with bright eyes, "But, Mr. Kronk alway seem so "dope" as everyone say... so may be you professional on simpleton calling and penis showing!"

Kronk turns over with the foot he has resting on Gonta's dashboard so he's facing Gonta. "So... uh... lemme get this straight... You want me to teach you how to rate cocks, and call people out for being a simp?"

"Well, yeah, but... Good luck with help..." Gonta replys. Kronk reaches over and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"I'll still try, at least. after all, you are with me, right?" Kronk's eyes were alight with a maniac like glee. "Actually, say one thing: are you free Saturday?"

Gonta smiles. After all, bold to assume that Gonta would ever have weekend plans that didn't include Kronk.

Kronk knocks at Gonta's house door where he lived with his bestest friend, Cockichi Ouma/Oma/However the fuck you wanna say it lol. It was an early Saturday morning, atleast 11 am. Gonta and Kronk had been waiting for each other since yesterday, you could tell because the door to Gonta's house, where he lived with Cock Coochie, broke almost immediately under their own strength. Kok had screamed from another room, "gonta, you must stop breaking doors"

"Alright, Mr Kronk Lastname! where we go first?" Gonta asks as he leaves the house behind him.

"First stop, cock rating stand." Kronk replied, and fuck sakes, no it is not like the "stand" in jojo

They ended up staying out late that night, Kronk had never seen Gonta so excited for anything that didn't have to do with bugs. The boys swapped from cock to cock, grabbing all sorts of cash. They had been encouraged by themselves. It was nice to see eachother play around and find new things that they enjoyed together.