- RULES AND PAYMENTS-

-RULES AND PAYMENTS-

So we're having rules so that I and my partner can make your book covers peacefully. We don't really have to do this but we will do this so that we will know who will the first we will make a cover, got it?

 We don't really have to do this but we will do this so that we will know who will the first we will make a cover, got it?

-RULES-

1. Read this rules and payment first.

-I noticed that you didn't read our rules and go to the request form immediately. I want you to read this first so that you can understand what we want and follow the payments.

2. Patient is a must.

-Be patient my co-writers. You know we still have a life, right? I'm not that busy but there's a time that I don't use my phone because I might doing my hobbies or stuffs. Please understand.

3. Do not steal/post our works without my permission.

-Please be  considerate in our feelings too. We will give you right away your request book cover but don't let  screenshot, steal or post my works. We didn't post my works with a watermark so that you could see my works. So please, just please don't ever do this.

4. Fill out the forms properly and be simple.

-In the next chapter, We're going to make a form and follow it please corectly. Send us the details and write it in the simpliest way.

5. Be honest to us if you're not gonna use our works.

-If you don't like our works, don't use it. You can tell us if you're gonna take it or I will redo your book cover
We will understand if you don't like out way in  editing book covers. Just be honest to us, We're kind yah know HAHAHA.

6. You can request many book cover as you want.

-Yes, you see it right. You can request many book covers as you want as long as it's 2 chapters above. Just follow the rules, payment and fill-up the form correctly and it will be done immediately. 

7. Indicate your fb name/gmail acc. Or Istagram acc. and we will dm you.

-Some can't see our account in fb/Ig so I will be the one who will add you in fb/Ig or message you so that it will be easy for you. We will be the one who will adjust, okay? Considerate writer and editor, right? HAHAHA.

8. Enjoy and surely you will gain more readers.

-enjoy this graphic shop and surely we will be happy, critique our work if you want. Suggest some ideas to us and we will accept it.

 Suggest some ideas to us and we will accept it

-PAYMENTS-

•Follow this account and my co-editor's account permanently @Peacejeon BinibiningA_

•Credits or dedecation will do.

•Vote the story of BinibiningA_

•Vote my story Falling For You Peacejeon

•Vote in each chapter so that our other co-writers will see this graphic shop.

•Follow the rules and your request will be accepted.

•Add this to your library and reading list.

If you're already done reading the rules and payments, tag 10 active wattpad writers and comment done. Lab y'all.

                                Comment Inline----》

Hope you all enjoy it.🙂❤

--------------------------------------------------------------