Bruce: "Must be strange for you. All of this."

Steve: "Well. This is actually kind of familiar."

Then Y/N gets a call on his radio.

Nick: "We're ready up here. You can start the takeoff sequence now."

Y/N: "Copy that."

Then after a few seconds, the sound of turbine engines fills the air.

Y/N: "Guys. You might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe for you."

Then people rush around to secure everything.

Steve: "Is this a submarine?"

Y/N: "No it's not."

Steve and Bruce then look at Y/N.

Y/N: "We're not going down. We're going up."

Steve: "How?"

Y/N: *nods to the edge of the deck* "Have a look."

Then both Steve and Bruce go to the edge and look over to see a big turbine come out of the water with 3 others.

Bruce: "This is much worse."

Then the Helicarrier lifts up into the air. Then Y/N, Bruce, Steve and Natasha head inside and to the bridge.

Back To Present, Helicarrier Bridge, Y/N POV

Once at the bridge, we exit the elevator and I head to a screen used for monitoring power levels and start the test sequence. The test shows that nothing's wrong with the power on the ship.

Y/N: "Alright. Nothing's wrong so we can take her out for a test drive now."

I then go over to the com system and press the button for the gate control tower.

Y/N: "This is Helicarrier Y/N, requesting permission for exit through Gate 1 for a test drive of my new engines."

After a minute I get a reply.

Gate Control: "This is Gate Control. You have clearance for exit through Gate 1."

Then the gate opens above the Helicarrier and I start up the engines.

Y/N: "So far, so good."

Then when the engines have enough thrust I take us up and out the gate.

Y/N: "I must say. These new engines, combined with the Arc Reactor, are way better compared to what I had before."

Then Tony ruffles my hair.

Tony: "Well I couldn't have the Helicarrier that's helped us out on multiple occasions be out of commission. And I thought 'Why not give you an upgrade'."

Y/N: "Well thanks."

Tony: "Welcome."

Then after a bit of flying in Ship Form, I wanted to try out my Human Form.

Y/N: "Hey Tony. I want to try my Human Form out for a bit. There's one of your armours in the storage room on deck 5."

Tony: "Alright."

Then he heads down to where one of his armours are. After a few minutes, I hear his voice in the coms.

Tony: "Alright, I'm out. Do your thing."

Y/N: "Copy." "Transform!"

3rd POV

Then the Helicarrier glows blue and becomes a bunch of blue cubes, that then fly towards Y/N and gets absorbed by him. He then sprouts 2 runways attached to arms coming from Y/N's lower back with 2 AA Cannons on the ends of the runways, 2 of his repulsor turbines that glow blue on his upper back in a way what makes them look like wings, 2 Plasma Cannons from his sides, a small version of the Helicarrier's control tower on top of his head and an Arc Reactor in the middle of his chest like Tony's but Y/N's has more of a pentagon like shape to it. Then Tony flys over to Y/N.