She laughed mitlessly, dropping her hand from her cheek.

'Are you the only one? You're so stucked up and yet, everybody likes you. Even Uthman, you managed to bewitch my Uthman with your fake sweet demeanor. He'll soon see you for what you truly are and he'll definitely come back to me.'

My Uthman?

My Uthman??

There are definitely levels to this girl's stupidity. Adding My, that possessive pronoun to MY OWN BOYFRIEND's name. She's definitely mad. My fingers were itching to slap her again but I kept calm, fisting my palm instead.

'Your Uthman? Of course he is your Uthman. If you can't understand something as simple as the fact that he likes me and I like him and we're an item. I don't understand how you're going to survive out there.'

I moved closer to her and ran my fingers over her face, the side I slapped.

'The world is crazy out there and they'll only take advantage of you with this your demented way of thinking.'

I turned back and started to walk away when she said.

'He should have had his way with you. Then, you won't even have the courage to talk down to people like this.'

I turned back, so suddenly and so abruptly that I nearly fell.

And I slapped her again.

And again.

The impact of the third slap made her hit her head against the wall and she fell down, tears streaming down her cheeks.

'You're just a pathetic piece of trash. I can't even believe we were friends at one point.'

I said and started to walk away.

But not before hearing.

'I don't blame you. I blame him for giving up the competition for you and for saving you.'

I rounded off the corridor.

I was shaking with anger as I walked to where the rest of the gang was. They were sitting on a reflection bench right under a tree. Hana was whispering something into Dan's ears and I approached them. They did not see me coming. I got there and yanked my bag away from Hana's laps.

'What are we still waiting for?'

I asked quietly, trying to keep anger out of my voice but I guess I failed miserably because Hana immediately reached for my hands.

'Bae, What's up? Did someone annoy you?'

'No'

I replied quietly, still trying to keep the anger out of my voice.

Hana gripped my hands tighter.

'But, you are clearly annoyed. What ha....'

'I said I'm fine. What part of I'm fine don't you understand?'

I snapped, yanking my hand away. Hana recoiled and I immediately regretted my action. I put out an hand to her.

'I'm sorry. I did not mean to snap. I just...... I'm just......'

I put an hand on my forehead. I couldn't even put how I was feeling into words.

'I'm not angry. This is not the first time you'd snap at me. I'm pretty much used to it.'

She shrugged and then walk away, Dan right behind her. She wasn't angry but she was probably irritated and she has every reason to be. I sat down dejectedly on the bench. My hand in between my knees. I don't know how long I was in that position until I felt someone pat my back. I jerked up. It was Uthman. I had even forgotten that he was here. He was sitting beside me, a little or no distance between us.