The Multiverse

The Multiverse

             I grew up without my father's supervision.He died when i was young and that's the reason why i never met him. I've always been thinking kung ano kaya ang ugali nya bilang isang ama,kung strict ba sya as a dad or he is a  kind and caring dad that everyone wish to have, including me. After  his death my mom and i moved out from our old house as it gives a lot of memories  to my mother that keeps her heart broken even up to these days, She actually never fell in love again.

          My dad missed every important events that happened in my life such as birthdays, Family days, and Graduation .I don't know if i was mad at him or i just pitty my self for not having a dad at my side to protect me ,educate me,and act as my role model that i will follow until i aged and have my own family to take care of.I'm confused.

           As a manager of a communication company it's my obligation to take control over my employees and i admit it, sometimes i became strict and harsh on them,It might be because i was over worked and that's the reason why I have decided i needed a vacation. Everything is going smoothly,The management accepted my 1 month leave and I got the last booking in my trip to nepal.

          As soon as i arrive,I booked an uber and head to my hotel.The place is nice and i was overwhelmed by their heartwarming welcome.The receptionist carry my belongings and we head to my hotel room and after that they serve me break fast and leave,Upon laying in my bed i passed out.I woke up after that nap and head down to ground floor to eat my lunch.This vacation isn't that bad,I suddenly smirk when the thought of regrets run into my head.

"I should've done this before."I said
I stood up and leave.The thought in my head allows me to forget about the food i just wasted.

"Kailangan kong makabawi sa sarili ko",I said.I leave my hotel without even thinking where to go basta kailangan kong mag enjoy. I enter this wooden Hut where i find a man sitting on the floor.

"I've been waiting for you Lorenz"He said

"How did you know my name?"I replied

"I knew you would come this far to meet the person who's been absent in your life even before you understand the world" He murmured.

"I'm confused",I answered.

"I'd known you ever since you were young Lorenz.Your father wants me to introduce to you the world where he lives,the world where he wants you to go" he sincerely revealed

"What world?",I asked in confusement

"Follow me",He ordered

      The strange man leads the way up into the mountain.I'm scared but i have to follow him,I need answers.We spend hours in walking, Darkness Swallowed the bright sun completely and only the clear light comming from the glowing moon help us to see but strangely i noticed something peculiar.It seems like the moon is leading a path for us to follow,A path were in you can see light directing where we go.

"This can't be true", I tried convincing myself that it was just a dream,but it never helped it creeps me out even more.

       The word boredom is not in my state that time,even though i freaked out I'm still amazed and I can't help but act fascinated by the scenario happening to me.I felt like i was in the world of Walt Disney where princes, princesses,and fairies do exist.I looked in my watch and see that it was already 12 o'clock but before i can say anything he spoke.

"We're here",He started

"What is this place?",I asked in amazement seeing monks in their meditation.I almost yelled when a great bell 'BONGED'.

"And in the exact time",He added while smiling."Let's go inside",He leads.I followed him inside the temple.

"I'm not a Buddhist",I reminded him.

"It's okay, We're not here for religion we came here for that"He pointed at the huge mirror.It was covered with pure gold.After that the bell banged again strangely.

"Be hold,'The Great Mirror of Erised'",He introduced."The mirror who can bring you to the other world,The world where the exact copy of you live."He stated.

"I forgot to ask,Who are you by the way?"I asked with fear taking control of my body.He smirked.

"See this?",He pointed

"It's broken, Something is missing"I replied with complete horror,I was shaking.

"You are right",He agreed."Your father took that part and keep it for himself",He added.

"That's horrible!My father would never do that. he's not a theif ,you must be mistaken! He's not the culprit your looking for.Else,He is well known for his wealth how can he even do that?!",I defended him. Even though i never met him he is still my father,I came from him.

"I Know what he did Lorenz.I know it and i witnessed it"He replied with calm yet creepy voice.I was freaking out.I should never follow this crazy man.

"Okay,If he really did stole that piece I'm going to give it back if you want"I said sincerely.

"Are you sure?"He asked with that creepy voice again.

"Yes.Now tell me where is that piece that you told me and i will find it",I proudly replied.

"No need to find, It's here"He smile. and he touched me.I passed out but after closing my eyes i heard him say,"It's you" but its sounds wierd.
-----------------

         I woke up laying in my bed in the hotel room i rented.

"Thank god it's just a dream"I said,I heard knockings in my door that's why i stood up and open it.I screamed in complete horror when i saw that strange man standing while holding a broken piece of a mirror.He stabbed me,I saw him smirk before i closed my eyes.

          I woke up again, Sweating."What a horrible nightmare",I said to myself.I heard a loud knockings in my door again.Before standing in my bed i shouted"Who is that?".

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir but I'm here to deliver the meal you order a while ago"The voice outside. It's the receptionist i guess.I stood up and crawl to see the person behind my door.I saw some shoes and a slacks with a silver cart on it's side.When i assured that he's indeed the receptionist i open the door.

"Good evening sir, Here's your meal"He smiled.

"I don't remember i ordered anything".I said in confusion.

"You must've forgotten sir"he replied politely.I accepted the meal thinking that it was really my order and i just forget i did it.
          I don't want to stay in this place any longer.I booked a flight heading back to manila.

          The flight gets me tired again but i swore not to sleep until i get back home.My mom fetch me in the airport.How did she know.I asked myself,but it doesn't really matter now.I'm tired and i need to sleep.
My mom drove the car as she is worried about me that i might fall asleep in the middle of my driving.I'm in my comfy now,I decided to sleep.

         I woke up in a very familiar place.Its not the house where we live but i know we used to live here.My mom decided to visit this house as she reminds me that it's my dad's death anniversary,I almost forgotten. We enter the house but something bothered me,  it seems everything isn't right. It's strange.

      I climbed upstairs heading straight into my old room.I saw a mirror a very strange golden mirror.I stood up infront of it and i saw dad,he's beside me.He put something in my pocket.I blinked,but in my surprise i saw that strange man.

"You found it",He said.I froze in my very position and i can't move,I can't move my body until someone grabbed me inside the mirror but in my surprise.I was inside a coffin, underground.

        I'm catching my breath,I'm suffocating but I'm still trying to push the cover of my coffin.

"I died",I realized.I was sent to the hospital after my fatigue due to overworked,I remember now.There is no nepal, there is no strange man,There is no hotel,There is no mountain.I remembered a hand who pulled me coming from my reflection. Its my dad.I blinked and i saw my dad smiling on my side.
"Nothing can separate us again.We will live in my world forever"He smiled and pulled me out of my coffin.
I am now living in the another part of our world which is part of the so called multiverse.

"They tricked me,They might also tricking you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
        I hope you like my story guys.My Readers Online told me to post it here on Wattpad.This story was originally posted in my Facebook account,Go check it out.
       Stay tuned for more stories and please follow me on Facebook for more.