4

Kai Pov

I Wake up to my phone ringing. I check the caller ID which glows "Ash-o-lee🌌❤️💖" . I hop out of Jakes bed, answering the phone.

A: Hey Kai!

K: Hi Ash!

A: Wanna go shopping.

K: Sure!

A: Yay!! Meet me at Starbucks in 30.

K: Ok Babes .

She hangs up. I grab a piece of paper and write Jake a Note saying where I was going. I walk over to his closet grabbing some clothes. I walk in to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair. I put on the clothes I stole from Jake.

    I put on the clothes I stole from Jake

I pull my hair in to a bun. I grab my wallet and walk to the Starbucks. Luckily it wasn't that far away from Jakes house.  I spot ash and quickly run over to her. We walk over to the counter quickly ordering our coffees. We pay quickly and walk over to her car.

A: Play some music!

K: Hey Siri play Panic! At The Disco.

She smiles as Panic! Fills her speakers. I laugh at our similar taste until I get a text.

A: OoH who's that?

K: Jake.

A: Read itttt babess

K: " Hey I hope you have a very fun time shopping with Ashlee. I have a request for you. When you come back make sure you are some what dolled up. Love You -Jake"

A: Awwww Cute!!

I laugh as we pull in to the mall parking lot. 

A: Where To first?

K: Hot Topic!!!!

She laughs. We go to Hot Topic and I get a Why Don't We long sleeved shirt, a 3 pack of chains, and a twenty one pilots shirt. We go to H and M ( H&M) Getting a few shirts .

A: Ooh Kai !

K: Yes Ash?

A: This Dress, and these heels go try them on.

I try it on and it looks amazing! This is what I am gonna where when I go hang out with Jake.

I walk to the counter paying for all of my clothes. We go in to a. Accessory shop. I find a cute whit hair ribbon and some cute butterfly clips . We shop for a few hours before heading to get lunch at in and out.  Ash takes a photo of me.