Can We Kiss? - Final

"Wooyoung, come on!" San complains and rolls his eyes. His best friend quick and cleverly lifts his body from his seat, stretching his left arm over him, and manages to reach the small chocolate bar on the opposite end of the desk, which was located there to be purposely away from Wooyoung's reach, by San's side. "I said you could eat it when you're done here!" he adds as he pushes the younger down forcing him back on his seat.

"I'm 100% done with studying already." San rolls his eyes at how absurd that statement was, considering they haven't studied for longer than 20 minutes. He lets out a defeated sigh and watches his friend tease him by waving the bar in front of his face while sticking the tip of his tongue out at him.

"Woo, please, I'm being serious here." San tries to give some sort of warning, but the defeat could still be heard in his voice as he speaks, and it falls on deaf ears in the end. He takes a chance and attempts stealing it back from Wooyoung's hand, but fails.

Wooyoung always gets his way, San found that one of his best friend's biggest flaws, but his determination and the effort the other could put on, just to get whatever he wants, also kind of amazed him, as much as he also thought it was cute, sometimes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" the blonde beamed childishly as he quick and effectively unwrapped the bar and opened his mouth wide threatening to take a bite - in a purposefully exaggerated slow motion.

That was the cue - so San catches it - and at this vulnerable moment, with Wooyoung's guard down low, he successfully manages to snatch the sweet away from the younger's hands, stretching his arm as he holds it as high as he can, so Wooyoung won't be able to reach it from where he was seated.

"Sannie, no!" Wooyoung protests in a high pitched tone and connects the ending of the sentence to a whine, elongating the last vowel.

"Gotcha! Not today, my dear friend." San determines as he watches his friend's lips shape into the biggest pout he has ever seen, although he can't help but smile at the amount of cuteness the blonde probably doesn't realise he's showing at the moment - and the effect it has on San. Nonetheless he was definitely enjoying teasing the other back.

Wooyoung eyes the chocolate and at that exact time his eyes flash with determination, his pout fading out - he was not giving up on it so soon. He latches onto San's arms with one of his hands, trying to pull it closer to his reach while his free hand was focused on getting ahold of what he wanted.

"No-no, no! This was supposed to motivate you to study, for once, please... Woo, please" the older pleads as a last resort, trying to put up a fight, but already feeling tired as he, deep inside, already knows he's bound to lose anyway. Wooyoung always gets what he wants, it has been and seems like it also will always be like so.

Wooyoung halts all his movements suddenly and drops his arms, placing both hands on the brunette's shoulders. His gaze shifts from the prize up high to his friend's pleading eyes. As if he was actually going to give up this time and listen to him for once - but he wasn't.

Instead, the thrill of seeing his friend like that, so vulnerable, so close to giving up to him, as per usual, sends an electric wave of excitement throughout his body and brings a different color to his eyes.

A dark unreadable expression paints his face as a smirk creeps on the corner of his lips. He looks up again to his friend's hands - still holding what he wanted up high - and back to the vulnerable eyes - a mischievous idea comes to his mind.

"It did motivate me," in one single second the determined boy tightens his grip on the older's shoulders pushing himself up from the chair as he lifts one leg up, in a precise elegant motion, moving himself across San's body.