Zora Ideale||Hanahaki+Soulmate|1||

REQUESTED by SootSprite13

I hope I reached your expectations. If I didn't shoot me please.

Apologies!! I swear I thought I published this☠

Reader Pronouns: She/Her

[Y/N] = Your Name

[H/C] = Hair Colour

[E/C] = Eye Colour

[S/C] = Skin Colour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V.

When Zora's dad told him about soulmates and explained the tattoo that had randomly appeared on his left cheek some day. He was a bit skeptical about it. It never made sense how a tattoo was going to help him find this so called person who would love him till the day they died. How was a drawing on skin going to keep them both together forever?

That was what Zora thought till he met her.

She was the epitome of beauty. She was the reason for this tattoo on his face and Zora for the one on her right wrist. She was no one special, but to Zora she was everything even though she didn't know it yet. The only problem was that, she was his.

Rill Boismortier.

Zora looked to the fluffy headed captain that was in the Black Bulls' Hideout with [Y/N]. He didn't necessarily despise the dude, just hated his existence for stealing what was rightfully his.

The [H/C] girl laughed at what the captain said making Zora's heart pick up it's pace seeing her smile. Oh how he wished he was the reason she was smiling and not him. If only he wasn't a commoner he'd have more to give other than his heart. He didn't come from a well known family or money and a simple tattoo wasn't going to win her over that easy. Those thoughts always circled his mind when he came close to confessing his love to her.

A cough left his throat when [Y/N] had kissed the captain's cheek. He's gaze never leaving even though it hurt him. Another cough followed when the aqua head leaned in to kiss her lips which she returned almost immediately.

Zora stood up and left to his room containing the fit of coughs that anted to escape his throat till he reached his door. Once he was in he released the coughs. The coughing got worse and was soon followed by blood and flowers. The sunflower and lilacs petals always left a bitter in his mouth and worsened every time the Azure Deer captain came over. He let them fall to the floor.

No...no...why does it have to be like this!?

He thought as he punched the wall.

Why does it have to be him!?

He gave it another punch, letting out his anger one the stone wall.

He ran a bloody hand through his hair, the blood hiding in his already red hair.

He crouched down to where the flowers had fallen and picked them all up one by one before throwing them out the window then wiped up the blood that had spilled with a cloth.

I should just tell her already. Sure she'd reject me but I should get better right?

Deciding against it he grabbed a handful of Rainbow Stink bugs from a jar on his desk and went to got find Asta.

~~

Rill laid his head on [Y/N]'s lap allowing her access to his soft light blue hair that she adored so much. She started running her hand through his hair and massaging his scalp.

"Mmm that feels good." he said.

[Y/N] smiled happy to know she was doing a good job.

"Any luck with finding your soulmate?" she decided to ask.

They never really spoke about soulmates considering they were together. They tried to stay as friends but one thing lead to another.

Rill stirred around in her lap and looked up to her. "You still believe you'll find yours don't you?" he said with a frown forming on. [Y/N] believed in finding hers while Rill not so much.

She shrugged not wanting to hurt the male. Of course she knew he was out there but wouldn't appear anytime soon.

Rill's frown softened a tad bit. "Well while he takes his time you are mine."

She let out a small chuckle at his statement and continued massaging his head.

"Fight me Zora!" what was most probably, Luck, shouted.

[Y/N] looked up to see the crimson head avoiding Luck's mid air tackles as he came down the stairs. Zora always fascinated her. She had wondered why he walked around practically shirtless. He wasn't bad at all to look at not at all, it just always left her flustered. She continued to study him and he's appearance some more. Something she has been doing for a while now. They never spoke more than 5 sentences to each other adding more to her curiosity.

"Here for you." ,he threw a stink bug at him. Luck dodged the bug coming his way and sent lighting to the unsuspecting bug frying it. "Is that your way of accepting my challenge?" ,the blonde's face lit up.

Zora not wanting to say anything took a look at the room he was entering, his heart dropping a bit seeing he's soulmate on the couch with Rill's head in her lap. He couldn't stop the claret bile from leaving his mouth at the sight falling onto the floor.

The constant coughing that came about releasing the familiar petals caught the attention of the people in the room. Zora fell on his knees the coughing getting worse as green vines started to appear on his arms and stomach. His vision getting hazy before closing and falling onto the floor. The last thing he saw was [Y/N] running to him in a panic.

[Y/N] examined his body before getting help from Luck picking him up and taking him to his room leaving a stunned Rill. She had asked Luck to go alert Yami as she took off his robe and proceed to take off the leather of his face. Her face dropped seeing the mark on his left cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count Estimate: 900+

Not going to lie I feel like this chapter is so bad, I wanna cry. Honestly your request could've been an entire book. There's so much I wanted to write about this and the ideas kept on clouding my mind causing it to be a disaster.

IS ZORA DEAD!?👁👄👁

Anyways,

Next Chapter: Zora Ideale||Soulmate+Fluff|2||