Lillian Straker

Theme song: Lonely Vampire- the weathers

"Blood isn't as good as you would think it is"

"Yea my stupid brother ate my share of the body last night, so now I'm starving"

"Bite me."

"It's Lilly, everyone calls me Lilly"

"Ew, I will not lower myself to feeding off the frat boy scum at this stupid party"

"I'm literally like a hundred years older than you"

Name: Lillian Strker

Age: 117

Bday: ??

Gender: female

Voice Claim: Regina George (but less bitchy)

Fandom: none

Powers: 

-flotation, she can float for a bit

-super strength, she's stronger than average

-Invisibility, cmon, she's a vampire. She obviously has this power.

(This drawing is a few months old, it's the only one of her I had colored)

Appearance in detail:

Height: 5"5

Weight: 130 lbs

Eyes: magenta

-two bite marks on her neck

-two fangs

-long sharp nails

Backstory: nothing much too it, her brother was turned into a vampire, he went crazy and bit her too. They've just been living together for a hundred years or so, until they finally decided to start high school.

They go to Hanamaka High with the rest of my teenage Ocs

Lilly is very much like Marceline. A fun ball of sarcasm and badassness. She doesn't take anyone's shit, but she's also nice to those she cares about. You just need to give her a chance to warm up to you.

She's not too big on blood, so she only eats when necessary, her brother on the other hand will take anything she doesn't touch within a heartbeat.

She's really open and goofy with her brother, they barely fight unless it's over food. She treats him like a baby even though he's a few years older, and she'll do anything for him.

She also has a speech impetament, her fangs get in the way and sometimes she pronounces stuff a little weirdly.