𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆💕

Začít od začátku

My baby corny

My baby corny.

I kept walking, following the trail.

Hearing the music.

"You say anytime I call no matter you gone come, I'm calling for you baby I need you right now." My voice continued to sing through the speakers.

"Oh Naomi oh Naomi girl I need your help, oh Naomi girl I need your love, oh Naomi oh Naomi I need you right now, I'm all alone ain't nobody here." I heard a female voice, Naomi's specifically singing along.

The trail got longer, and i came upon this.

The song continued to play and I started walking down that trail

"I saw you in my dream, you left when I woke up, I been thinking about you daily, it's getting to me girl." I started to sing along to the song with Naomi voice.

"Can't remember who you was but I know I'm in love, and I'll do anything to find you in this world." Her voice got closer to mines as I was close to the end of the trail.

I looked down at my shoes, making sure them rose petals stick to my shoe, as I made my way to the end.

I looked up, and seen her at the end of the trail.

A big ass smile came across my face as she smiled back at me

"It ain't a thing that cross my mind when we be together, but how much time we have before we leave each other, everytime I'm with you I can't lie it feel special, just to be with you I promise I'll dream forever." Me and her both sung as we looked in each other eyes.

I smirked reaching my arms out for her and the song stopped, as she jumped in my arms hugging me.

I hugged her back keeping my smile. "How you doing pretty lady?"

She blushed as I held her up in my arms. "Good now that I can see you in person."

I chuckled pulling her into a kiss as she kissed me back.

"I love you." We both said at the same time.

I didn't let her go though.

Just her being in my arms in real life made me feel like a King.

And she my Queen.

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮

I smiled looking up at Kentrell.

Yes a bitch got a pov, finally.

"You did all of this?" He asked and I nodded my head. "For me?"

"Yeah, of course for you. When I say I love you, I mean it. Imma shoe you love." I shrugged looking around.

He smiled big flashing his grill at me. "You really in love with me."

"Hell yeah." I smiled back.

"Im in love with you too shawty, shii you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." He looked down at me.

We both have.

I been wanted to see him.

Just couldn't.

"I know how you feel." I said. "I felt the exact same way."

"Yeah, I know mamas. But why you seem less crazy now that we seen each other in person?" He asked.

"Nothing has changed about me Kentrell, I'm the same girl from in your dreams." I chuckled. "Just don't trigger me."

"I hear you lil mama." He nodded his head with a smirk. "I like em crazy."

"Yeah yeah, and don't say em, cause it ain't nobody but me. Unless you want me to pull the glock out." I shrugged.

He laughed. "Oh shit, you believe shooting a motherfucker."

And do.

"Mhmm, yeah. But say, I'm finna go eat." I looked at the table I had set up.

"Shit let's go." He shrugged as I felt him sit me down on the sand, and grab my hand leading me to the table.

Y'all could say I ran out and did white people shit but ion care.

I wanted him to feel how he make me feel.

Special.

I do have a heart.

We both sat down, and he just stared at me.

I couldn't help but smile. "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because I'm really with you in real life, can't even believe it. Shit crazy." He licked his lips.

I looked down at his lips before back at his eyes. "True."

He so fucking fine.

Shiii I'd ride that dick all night if he want me to.

"Baby?" I heard his voice making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I asked blinking.

"You ight? Look like you thinking hard on something." He looked at me.

Yeah, thinking about how hard yo di-

"Yeah." I nodded my head slowly before typing on my phone for the waiter to come and press play for the song.

I looked at him as he stared back at me.

And we just sat there, admiring each other.

Nobody could ruin this moment.

=================================

Yessssss they finally met🤧💚

I wanted this moment different and special, was it to y'all?🥰

Thoughts?🥺

Know some of them pictures were ugly, sorry🤦🏾‍♀️

Y'all better not be crying😂

Excuse any mistakes