They were seen seated on the tatami mat, with their legs crossed as they placed an elbow on one of their knees, resting their chins against the palm of it. Giyuu's crow was seen walking around and he could only watch as his crow bumped into the things that were placed in [name]'s room.

Tanjiro on the other hand had his crow perched on the top of his head and he was pecking Tanjiro's head harshly, yet, Tanjiro did not feel a single thing from his crow then.

Their eyes then watched as [name] proceeded to tie her hair up into a high ponytail. The way her long brown hair would follow through as she tugged it through the hair tie that she often uses ever since young. A small smile graced upon their lips as they couldn't help but let their hearts pound hard against their chest as they looked at [name] from behind.

They then watched as [name] turned to look at them, her ever so kind smile plastered on her face, along with her soft-looking dark blue ocean eyes that held nothing but kindness within them as well as she proceeded to walk to them.

[name] then sighed a little as Giyuu soon reached out to her haori and handed it to her, which she gladly accepted it, and Tanjiro did the same thing too, only handing her the nichirin blade that she uses.

Her father's nichirin blade to be specific.

They watched the way she slipped her arms through the sleeves of the haori and eventually tugging the collar to adjust it. They then watched as she grabbed hold of her nichirin blade, and soon strapped it against her white belt.

She then smiled once more as she bends down in front of Tanjiro and used two fingers to push his lips up. She then walked over to Giyuu as well, doing the same to his face too.

"Going on a mission with me means you must smile!" she said with a smile, and both Tanjiro and Giyuu could only smile then at how positive [name] was.

Yet, little did they know she was trying her best to not crumble.

"Let's go!" she said with a smile as she grabbed them by their wrists and pulled them up with ease. Giyuu's eyes then widened along with Tanjiro as they realized how strong [name]'s pull was as compared to before.

They soon followed [name] who walked out of the Shadow Estate, and down the pathway, heading towards the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. They walked past the former Flame Hashira, Rengoku Shinjuro, who then turned to look at the retreating figure of [name].

He had always wondered then when he first met Hiroto who brought in Ryuu and [name], he often questioned his friend back then.

"Why Ryuu? Why not [name]?" Shinjuro asked as he had arrived at the Shadow Estate to have a look at Kyojuro's training as his eldest son was training together with Ryuu, with [name] sitting outside on the patio with Senjuro as they watched the training going on.

"Ryuu is a special boy," Hiroto answered, and Shinjuro raised an eyebrow in response.

"Do you not see the detest look he has in his face whenever [name] holds the wooden sword?" Shinjuro asked, and Hiroto chuckled once more. Shinjuro then could only sigh at how cheerful and bright the Shadow Hashira was.

"What nonsense!"

And that's when Shinjuro realized, how much trust Hiroto had placed in Ryuu.

Only to be betrayed in the end.

Was it a good choice in making her train to become a demon slayer? He had watched her grown-up, and sometimes he would notice that she would hesitate to kill some demons when they were out on missions together with Kyojuro. But eventually, she would, and she would pray for their pitiful soul to be released.